? servers

? players online

I'm a faggot

• Content Count:  2095

Explain this concept to me... you have 10 hours after school... you haven't done shit up to now... and you're now dedicating all of your time on school?

Why do you go to school in the first place, is it that hard to get your work done in the period given to you? Like, I talk a lot during class but I manage to get all/most of it done.

Edited by SoulKeeper

• Content Count:  1166

Explain this concept to me... you have 10 hours after school... you haven't done shit up to now... and you're now dedicating all of your time on school?

Why do you go to school in the first place, is it that hard to get your work done in the period given to you? Like, I talk a lot during class but I manage to get all/most of it done.

At my school, the daily curriculum is designed to fill the 45 minute slot, AP Chem Lab takes up all but 1 homeroom per week, Symphonic band takes up my study hall. 3 hour band rehearsal every Thursday, football game every other Friday night, abbey altar server and Eucharistic minister almost every Saturday and Sunday, hockey practice Monday and Thursday night, miscellaneous volunteering most Wednesdays, and an hour and fifteen minute commute home by train and bus.

Not everybody has a free schedule.

Edit: Hopefully this new absence will free up some spots for new apprentices, eh?

• Content Count:  1079

See yah around. Try not to lose all of your hair in anguish.

---

you forgot to add me into the list of cool kids

No, you're not a cool kid. You're a newfag who's been spamming the hell out of these forums since you joined. HG is just a forum title, not a special rank; it doesn't get you any brownie points with anyone whatsoever, so jump off the i-want-hg-so-badly-so-ill-spam-10-or-more-posts-every-day-on-the-forum bandwagon while you still can.

k?

• Like 2

Reply to Thread