? servers

? players online

Your Stories!

• Content Count:  607

Well today i woke up at 2am cus my dog was barking, i stayed there awake and soon the doorbell rang. Thinking it was a hambugular i got my bat and went downstairs. Opened the door ready to swing. It's my next door neighbour, He said to me "Sorry for waking you up, but my house is on fire" i lol'd at this and swung my head round to see his door, smoke was flying out and a few explosions going off in his kitchen. The police came and his pregnant girlfriend was across the road crying. Firemen came put it out and i got to see inside.

It was black as fuck.

True Story

Any of you go true stories?

• Content Count:  2284

When I was 8, my friends and I were playing on some rocks in the woods and my friend Zack tripped and fell about 10 feet from a rock on top of another rock headfirst. He was gushing blood so we ran back up to my house and got my dad to take him to the hospital. The weird thing is, he doesn't remember any of it.

• Content Count:  3056

When I was 8, my friends and I were playing on some rocks in the woods and my friend Zack tripped and fell about 10 feet from a rock on top of another rock headfirst. He was gushing blood so we ran back up to my house and got my dad to take him to the hospital. The weird thing is, he doesn't remember any of it.

No wonder why lol :p

Well, alot of time ago, when I was like... 10? We were playing some dodgeball ish game with one of those soft small balls, without that "coating" there is on a dodgeball. Then one of my friends hits one of the others between the legs (no, not in his "funny guy") so he trips, and it looked so funny lol... But then his arm was broken the next day due to the fall :(

Edit: Lol also in the class some time ago, we got a computer with a SmartBoard. Then me and some of my friends changed the homepage to a website that was like meats**n (don't know if I can write the full word of it?) and then when the teacher started up the computer, and opened internet explorer... God that was funny.

Edited by Banana Joe

• Content Count:  3205

Well today i woke up at 2am cus my dog was barking, i stayed there awake and soon the doorbell rang. Thinking it was a hambugular i got my bat and went downstairs. Opened the door ready to swing. It's my next door neighbour, He said to me "Sorry for waking you up, but my house is on fire" i lol'd at this and swung my head round to see his door, smoke was flying out and a few explosions going off in his kitchen. The police came and his pregnant girlfriend was across the road crying. Firemen came put it out and i got to see inside.

It was black as fuck.

True Story

aw that really does suck for your neighbors especially for a baby on the way :[[[[[[[

Plus you caught me off guard and I thought of this person >_>!!

hamburglar.jpg

• Content Count:  211

It was black as fuck.

True Story

Reminds me of last year on April 1st, my friend texts me saying that my other friend(his neighbor)'s house just burned down. I texted back "Yeah sure lol, happy April Fools." My friend who's house had "burnt down" didn't come to school the next few days, and when he did, I started saying "I heard your house burned down. where'd he come up with that bullshit? haha".

I found out that it actually did burn down.

Felt like a dick.

• Content Count:  1082

I was riding my motorcycle around New Hampshire, enjoying the weather, sights n shit. I come up to a light and go into the left lane. While im waiting for it to turn green, 40 fuckin outlaws pull into the right lane with their Harley's n shit. only thing going through my mind was "O shi o shi o shi".

I nearly shit my pants... they had god damned knives n guns n shit.. Atleast half of them was watching me..

• Content Count:  3341

Back in Poland, me and my cousins were playing Carmageddon (Best fucking game ever). I was like 7 at that time. We were playing and playing and all the sudden, I see smoke coming from the kitchen. I come in, and the oil on the pan was on fire. I swear, the flame was like 2 meters high. (it reached the ceiling).

My grandma was outside to give the dog food. When she comes in, there is fucking smoke everywhere.

Another thing that happened in Poland. I was living at my grandmas because my dad was in Canada that time. I was like 10-11. We were leaving in an apartament. This 16 year old retard set the whole cellar on fire. In Poland, you have this giant underground, and there are rooms so you can store your old shit. Most of it burned. There was smoke everywhere. We slept about 2 days in the hospital. One of my friends inhaled a lot of smoke and had to stay there for like a whole week. Thank God that it happened at like 9, because if it happened in the middle of the night, we would be all dead because of the smoke. Scary shit.

Reply to Thread