? servers

? players online

OCTOBER - Supporter Giveaway

• Content Count:  1765

OCTOBER

SUPPORTER GIVEAWAY

WHY?: I want to help the community out and take over the same idea President Shadow was doing. Please note that some of the guidelines has changed from President Shadow's list.

Here's some guidelines in order for you to be eligible.

You must be at least a member on the forums
  • You must have a minimum of 75 posts (activity reasons)
  • For the sake of post spamming, you will have had to have been on the forums for at least 3 months
  • You cannot be banned, been banned in the past month, or have 2 or more bans on your record
  • Once you apply for winning supporter, I will judge you based on activity in ventrilo, the servers, and on the forums. I will then pick people who deserve it and who will get supporter.
  • This is a recurring monthly thing, but not like every week. I'm not a millionaire, so I will pick one person per month.
  • Once you have won, I will PM you saying so and your supporter will (hopefully) be set up within a week. If it is not, feel free to PM me.
  • This is limited to members and regular gamers ONLY. Admins cannot win this, as they already have supporter benefits and are of a higher rank.
  • Any other questions, feel free to contact me directly.

In order to enter, you have to PM me with the following template. (If you already sent one in last month, you don't have to do it again this month.)

Title: SUPPORTER APPLICATION

Forum Name:

STEAMID:

What servers are you most active in:

Do you visit our vent server? Are you active?:

Why do you deserve supporter?:

Anything else that you feel would help?:

THIS MUST BE FILLED OUT IN ITS ENTIRETY TO BE ELIGIBLE!!!!

Once that is done, check back to this thread (might want to bookmark it!) to see of any updates.

Well, that's all I have to say. Enjoy, and good luck!

EDIT: If you are an ex-admin, and need the 20 dollar payment to become admin again, YOU CAN NOT APPLY FOR THIS.

As a note, we do not accept someone paying for you to get admin back. They either have to pay themselves or go through the program.

• Like 3
Edited by Supa

Reply to Thread