? servers

? players online

How did you find SG / ZM?

• Content Count:  11501

I think there's an old thread about this, but it'd be cool to make a new one.

Anyways, how did you find this place? I refreshed my servers list and saw prison break, which looked interested...within like 30 seconds, I was slayed by bay sup, and within a day I was banned by Flowrida. The only reason I bothered appealing my ban was because two SA's (Beth & Reborn) and a supporter (Bubbles) convinced me too. The rest is history (end cliche).

What about you?

• Content Count:  4360

was looking for zombie servers to play and happen to forget the m after z than saw zombie escape, after that I got banned made a account to appeal and look at me now

• Content Count:  1554

I just installed CSS and saw a ZombieMod Server, ZM was actually the first server I played on and from then this is pretty much the only servers I play on though I did play ZombieMod on a few other servers

I also got hooked onto Zombie Mod and never played Reg Css from the start and I still don't

Edited by Troy

• Content Count:  1662

i stumbled across a zm server hosted by valhala, played mostly panic, then i went to uni and had no net access for a year, then back to css i went, searched for zm maps, found napalm, played zombiemurder for a couple of month and other server to see what they offered, the met grim................... oh dear! good laugh then join the forum in mid 07, went inactive again, then BAM!!!!!!! magic!!

• Content Count:  393

I saw a ze server and I was wondering what zombie escape consists of. I was banned few days after by 2fast. I joined sg to appeal my ban. Blank told me my ban won't be removed because it was my third offense which was wrong lol (fail id copy/past). Then I saw the community was really cool and I stayed. I've changed my name a lot so ppl don't know who I am lol.

• Content Count:  1079

was looking for zombie servers to play on and happen to forget the m after z than saw zombie escape, after that I got banned made a account to appeal and look at me now

Exactly what I was going to say.

I was just a random until I was banned for accidentally breaking a rule. Super Nublet let my ban go because I was new and because I apparently was the first in a long time to have made an appeal in proper format.

Yeah, that's right. My first introduction into the community was a slap on the wrist from Blank and a gold-star sticker from Super Nublet. :)

Reply to Thread