? servers

? players online

How did you find SG / ZM?

• Content Count:  5086

Used to run a hardware review website, as part of our publicity stuff we connected with gaming communities and offered gear for raffles reviews etc. talked to Jacksparrow and red, then haggard, had grim bitch at me for talking to jen on 4way tunnel for the week after, and so it goes.

:nuts:

I miss Napalm.

Randomly joined with a friend when we were drunk and looking to play CS:S, tried out zombie mod here, got scared shitless then joined everyday until it was no longer scary and the players were what made it fun. Red Tampon, Sidarius, Graves, The General, Mnote, Haggard, Jager, Grim, Venom status:high, the silly little nooblets who couldn't jump on the boxes on lila panic to save their lives.

• Content Count:  6084

Migrated over from the FBI escape servers after they went down and started playing ours somewhere around October 07, raged hard after being TKed and blocked round after round and was convinced by Super Nublet and Paladin to fork out the $10 a month for admin.

• Content Count:  720

Joined Zombie Escape at 3 in the morning and the server was full about a year ago O.O I realized that this server fucking rocked with the coolest people you will ever meet!!!..

• Content Count:  470

Found a new gametype, TTT, and loved it. After joining a bunch of random servers, I stuck with SG as it was almost always full and well moderated. A bit later, joined the forums, and got CSS to play on all the other servers. :d

• Content Count:  4960

Was scanning through the servers then I saw the Run Bitch Run, which was the first I time had seen a zombie server.

I joined SG in July of 09, because of MPQC.

So MPQC is the one to blame? thank you for telling us...

*BURN MPQC, BURN THE WITCH!!*

LOTR Escape made me play on the servers, Zombie Surf made me apply..

First SG member that i saw was LunarKirby and told me to apply.

Still here ;)

• Content Count:  4960

i stumbled across a zm server hosted by valhala, played mostly panic, then i went to uni and had no net access for a year, then back to css i went, searched for zm maps, found napalm, played zombiemurder for a couple of month and other server to see what they offered, the met grim................... oh dear! good laugh then join the forum in mid 07, went inactive again, then BAM!!!!!!! magic!!

If you're talking about the server with the Ant Lion and Ant Lion Guard skins I used to play there too >:p

Anyways,

I found ZM/SG a month or two after its creation. During that year Zombie Mod for Counter Strike Source, especially holdout maps like zm_lila_panic was becoming a huge huge trend in servers. I used to go from Undead Veagence (now known as sG or Syndicate Gamers) to Valhalla (servers with the ant lion skins and early escape maps like zm_spacestation_flee, zm_boatescape2/3, etc...probably dead now) to TAG (dead according to my sources) and a bunch of other servers.

I kinda got into ZM/SG because of Napalm, especially for maps like zm_escape_bridge, zm_lila_panic, zm_highschool and especially zm_4way_tunnel, etc. What really got me though was the Napalm script and of course the server itself featuring the few early Escape maps to date on the server. Back then there were really good admins I pretty much admired then like The General and zero (I don't know if you guys remember them.) along with the other old fags you guys should know like Henda etc.

After hanging around the servers for a bit I think I got mad one day because some faggot was blocking the vent entrance on zm_escape_bridge (the one across the bridge with the door and box inside it) and I decided to actually make a forum account, as I was not very big on forums then, and make a player complaint. Sadly though I didn't really get around to it because I didn't have proof of steam id etc, I just a had screenshot of the dude sitting on the box with his cpn lol.

Deathrun in mid '08 with Gray and Bill Nye.

I miss Gray, still have him on my friends list though.

Edited by Coffee Crisp

Reply to Thread