? servers

? players online

How did you find SG / ZM?

• Content Count:  1765

I followed a friend on my friends list to a VIP Escape server. I had played zombie mod before, but never a VIP Escape and became instantly hooked. This was early 2009/maybe late 2008. I got tired of a guy blocking me on a map and there was no Admins on, so I just said fuck it and made a forum account which I used once to report some fag named Miss Gay Universe.

Then I found the PB Server and decided to start playing on it (back when it was fun). I used multiple different names prior to me signing up in December of last year and now here I am.

• Content Count:  2103

I was in a GG clan that was dying, and i n eed to find some more servers. Radomly joined the Break floor zm server and loved it. Took another year before i started to play on all the others.

• Content Count:  3736

Towards the end of the summer of 07 Satan was playing CSS on my account and went on a zombie server he was like hey check this out its awesome.. when he left I started playing.

Jack sparrow, green bastard or retarded santa, and that one girl that started with an R were abusing on escape and nocliping to the island..

I though they were homos.. Come to find out way down the road I was right about one ;)

One day in november that year Baysup slayed me for no reason.. well cause he though I shot the rocks but I didnt.

So I joined the forums and made a complaint. I was told I had noproof.. well he eventually lost his admin. He he came back chilled..

Nublet also kicked me but we became good friends after that

I became an admin the following summer... I loved escape, vip, and break floor.. I loved admining break floor best server rage ever!!! Then PB came... had a similar effect as crystal meth..even for this community

I got PB addicted .. It was part of the reason for my break up that all the trolls here laugh about but its cool I laugh about it to. I left for a year and now Im back but the escape maps are so big to download I never join anymore.

• Content Count:  6712

i stumbled across a zm server hosted by valhala, played mostly panic, then i went to uni and had no net access for a year, then back to css i went, searched for zm maps, found napalm, played zombiemurder for a couple of month and other server to see what they offered, the met grim................... oh dear! good laugh then join the forum in mid 07, went inactive again, then BAM!!!!!!! magic!!

Very similar to me.

I used to go on Valhalla servers and played mostly Boat Escape/Space Station. I'm not too sure when but the first ZM admin I saw was Grim.....and yep that was an experience. Also played a lot of panic v2 (it had an extra building on ground level).

I think Valhalla then died...and I was looking for another server and I found ZOMBIE MURDER: DIE BITCH DIE or something along those lines and....I was quite young and it was popular so it looked fun and interesting......that was about December 07 and I met a lot of cool admins on the UK escape server such as Paul, Saxe and Flux (who admin aboosed me :sad2:) and I never really looked back.

I kept playing and made lots of friends on the servers......but it was only until my brother got me banned for hacking and I had to come and appeal that I finally went on the forums....and a little bit later Vent also.

Edited by Lux

Reply to Thread