? servers

? players online

Two Computer Builds.

• Content Count:  2115

Ahhh, Fullmetal my friend, Shadow, trakaill and Potshot were trying to convince me to build my own as well, but I decided not to. I bought a pre-built, and it was iBuypower. The level of regret, I cannot describe. I once too was thinking like you "oh, what I build will not be as good as what dell/ibuypower/alienware builds" or "man i can't do this, it's hard", but it really is not. Believe me my friend, I've been there, I've done that. Give it a shot and build it yourself. I really regret not listening to them.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1765

Ahhh, Fullmetal my friend, Shadow, trakaill and Potshot were trying to convince me to build my own as well, but I decided not to. I bought a pre-built, and it was iBuypower. The level of regret, I cannot describe. I once too was thinking like you "oh, what I build will not be as good as what dell/ibuypower/alienware builds" or "man i can't do this, it's hard", but it really is not. Believe me my friend, I've been there, I've done that. Give it a shot and build it yourself. I really regret not listening to them.

^

I can help you with a build thats close to mine which was under 1k before Canadian HST. Came to around 1.4k after HST/screen/mouse/keyboard. If your not picky about money you can spend about 1.5k before taxes and get something really good on ncix.com because they have price matching as well.

I price matched by HAF 922 from $130 --> $90, my XFX 750w from $135 --> $116 and my WD Caviar black from $107 --> 87. You can save a lot and build a better comp than mine since you don't have a price range.

• Content Count:  3736

Do I need to break out the mod hammer?

Having your PC built for you online is obviously more expensive, but it is A) not alienware, B) he asked a question and you decided to mock him. Digitalstorm is decent as far as asking for money for labor goes.

I was being a smartass because his OP was dumb

Newegg is the best thing that came to the computer savie people.

Being so adamant about not ordering from them is just plain stupid..

^thats really why I mocked him..I dont care he gets a prebuilt really..

especially considering how easy it is to build a computer.

Edited by trakaill

Reply to Thread