? servers

? players online

Garry's Mod VAC Enabled now!

• Content Count:  2085

There is still LUA so im not going to jump on the party bus with you guys anytime soon. Ill celebrate when LUA is taken care of.

Gmod is pretty much pure LUA.... you should not be able to use custom game-changing scripts unless people bypass scriptenforcer. If they bypass, they get banned :p

• Content Count:  494

The problem is, Garry doesn't give a fuck about the Gmod community.

He just did it because of 2 reasons:

1) By getting the hackers banned, most of them will rebuy Gmod, thus him getting more $

2) Well, some say he did it because he got a lot of complaints by the serverowners, but I still doubt this would be a reason for him.

This. Garry doesn't give a fuck about the quality of Gmod. Notice how all of the popular gamemodes were made by third parties and not Garry himself. The only thing he has done was create a LUA scripting layer on top of the Source Engine.

All he cares about is money. Just look at how long it took him to finally make Linux binaries for Gmod. If he really cared about the quality of Gmod he would of had those Linux binaries out on day one.

• Content Count:  6466

And then you get VAC banned! :)

Good luck bypassing scriptenforcer with lua.

My an idiot, you are correct.

Someone thinks VAC is perfect, which is stupid because people have been hacking vac-enabled servers since the first week of vac. Not to mention it's already been mentioned that you can bypass SE with LUA, which is why our TTT server gets hackers sometimes.

He said, 'your an idiot' on purpose by the way.

• Content Count:  2085

Someone thinks VAC is perfect, which is stupid because people have been hacking vac-enabled servers since the first week of vac. Not to mention it's already been mentioned that you can bypass SE with LUA, which is why our TTT server gets hackers sometimes.

He said, 'your an idiot' on purpose by the way.

VAC just has delayed bans. Also, people who bypass scriptenforcer in TTT would be using stuff modifying the actual gamefiles via dlls or otherwise. Go on, prove me wrong - feel free to email me a working scriptenforcer bypass that is in pure Lua. I bet you can not find one, because the game doesn't allow for it to work like that. I have chatted with many Lua pros and they all know that it is impossible to bypass SE with _PURE_ LUA.

I know.

• Content Count:  2095

VAC just has delayed bans. Also, people who bypass scriptenforcer in TTT would be using stuff modifying the actual gamefiles via dlls or otherwise. Go on, prove me wrong - feel free to email me a working scriptenforcer bypass that is in pure Lua. I bet you can not find one, because the game doesn't allow for it to work like that. I have chatted with many Lua pros and they all know that it is impossible to bypass SE with _PURE_ LUA.

I know.

there's no lua pro's on 4chan, just to let you know

• Content Count:  4685

I know.

Rofl.

Reply to Thread