? servers

? players online

Deathrun and Climb Server good idea?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Deathrun and Climb Server good idea?

• Yes
    • No

Deathrun and Climb

• Content Count:  3697

I feel there are better servers, but obviously not my money so not my say lol. I would actually support climb over dr. Dr isn't bad, but I have fond late night memories of climb at like 5 am. I find it to be a complete waste of time, and often frustrating, but like I said, all things considered I still think back fondly to the time I wasted accomplishing nothing. It's weird.

Although honestly I dont have the time for it anymore, and probably won't go in either server :(

• Content Count:  674

I feel there are better servers, but obviously not my money so not my say lol. I would actually support climb over dr. Dr isn't bad, but I have fond late night memories of climb at like 5 am. I find it to be a complete waste of time, and often frustrating, but like I said, all things considered I still think back fondly to the time I wasted accomplishing nothing. It's weird.

Although honestly I dont have the time for it anymore, and probably won't go in either server :(

That is why we are here discussing, I mean if you bring up good server ideas, well constructed feedback is needed here, to give people time to think, they should look at our current servers and decide on that atm.

• Content Count:  763

Woot deathrun :love:

Personally i'm not really up for climb ... i made a climb map lately & even i raged at it during the tests :oh:

my personal favorite kind of server would be a surf-rpg (it's addictive) :thumb:

• Content Count:  11501

Yeah, I'm now waiting for a backlog of $1800 ;) haha I already bought a new house with all this money coming in, fucking great!!!

I WANT TO SEE THE PAYPAL RECEIPT OF THE MONEY DONATED TO BREAST CANCER, MISTER.

• Like 1
Guest barackobama
I WANT TO SEE THE PAYPAL RECEIPT OF THE MONEY DONATED TO BREAST CANCER, MISTER.

Yeah I made so much profit off that $550 we got last month, I think after paying all the bills I had around $25 left up till now. Also, I sent a cheque to the charity. I still have a pic I meant to put up last week, I'll get it up in a few days..

Edited by GarfieldH

Reply to Thread