? servers

? players online

Damn Mcdonald...

• Content Count:  4123

ew it's disgusting, there's some nasty stuff on it to make it look like ribs and it tastes blah, I'd rather just eat the bbq sauce.

Edited by Veggie
edit

• Content Count:  3440

How many times can you bring something shitty back and say.. "Last chance to get some" and have people buy the shit & be all excited about it. They must be trying for some record.

Enough with the mocked up bullshit comeback tour... Either bring it back for good or get rid of it.. Either way just make up your fucking minds.

• Content Count:  114

How many times can you bring something shitty back and say.. "Last chance to get some" and have people buy the shit & be all excited about it. They must be trying for some record.

Enough with the mocked up bullshit comeback tour... Either bring it back for good or get rid of it.. Either way just make up your fucking minds.

They dont have a big enough menu to hold it and they dont have to make a extra half a line of room for it. Besides I serious doubt the McRib is all that great probably isnt really rib meat just poor quality mystery rib meat. Never tried it and never will. if its not good enough for the regular menu screw it. (wendys is an exception their spicy chicken nuggets kick ass)

McDonalds has good quailty stuff now atleast the ones on their regular menu. Before most of it was probably mystery meat but after all this HUGE go healthy crap they had to make some improvements.

• Content Count:  4473

The McRib is delicious. If they offered it year round, the world's population would reduce by half every few years from heart related deaths.

Of course I know I shouldn't eat very many, but that's how they get you with these revival gimmicks. I remember the farewell tour of the McRib way back when and how everyone raged. Now they get to stuff their faces until it goes away again. Then there will be more fat people raging videos on youtube for our viewing pleasure.

McDonalds knows what's up. :usa2:

Edited by Italian Jew

• Content Count:  4123

After talking with Jen she corrected me, What I was trying to say was there is some nasty stuff on the mc rib to look like ribs. I Apologize to all, just did not occur when I made the post there's a racist side to the term as well.

Edited by Veggie
Edit

Reply to Thread