? servers

? players online

(First read then choose, Multiple choice)  

85 members have voted

1. 1. (First read then choose, Multiple choice)

• Climb
    • Deathrun
    • GunGame
    • Hide n' Seek
    • Skill/Combat Surf
    • ZombieMod
    • BunnyHop
    • Fy/Aim/Awp

What kind of Server?

• Content Count:  674

Dont we already have a surf server though? lol

Yes Drox my old fellow we do. But I dont see any SG.Members playing on that server if you excuse me. So for me this is no SG server, there are just random people playing all the time, sure its good promotions since it is always full, but do you people really like that server? I think its terrible since I simple can't play the same map over and over again.

But bringing back the server the people like just warms up my heart and my flame burning inside of me can't die.

• Content Count:  8383

Yes Drox my old fellow we do. But I dont see any SG.Members playing on that server if you excuse me. So for me this is no SG server, there are just random people playing all the time, sure its good promotions since it is always full, but do you people really like that server? I think its terrible since I simple can't play the same map over and over again.

But bringing back the server the people like just warms up my heart and my flame burning inside of me can't die.

If thats the case they should make the server more for SG members than pubs who randomly play there. Having a second surf server isnt really giving us variety.

If thats the case they should make the server more for SG members than pubs who randomly play there. Having a second surf server isnt really giving us variety.

Yes, that true. The problem is it always takes ages to reform all the servers and get BD's to change something about them, since all people have different ideas. But setting up a whole new concept of a surf server wouldn't be a bad idea.

The old not DM surf server always had players as far as I remember, I just think that we should update the server in the way of season orientated. Christmas is coming. why not go for surf maps with winter settings? Yeah maybe there are non but I hope you get my Idea.

I'd prefer combat surf over skill surf I just think its more fun than skill surf where you can get one person completing the map in 2 minutes over and over and over;

Why not have both in one. ^^

• Content Count:  1752

Dont we already have a surf server though? lol

No. It's not even considered surf.

I'd prefer combat surf over skill surf I just think its more fun than skill surf where you can get one person completing the map in 2 minutes over and over and over;

I agree sorta. I miss combat surf, all the huge surf servers are skill. Still, the only reason people were beating it in 2 minutes is because it was 100 tick for forever. If it would be 66, the number of people that could complete the map would drop.

Also, if you like skill but hate the pro's, you can take out the jails and just make it "NJV" surf, but that gets old imo.

Reply to Thread