? servers

? players online

Girl tells me she's going to commit suicide...?

• Content Count:  2390

if she wants to fuck, you should fuck her

Do not do this....if shes depressed and you do whatever she wants she'll become dependent and then you'll never be able to leave her alone.

Best bet is to actually find out why shes depressed, trying to make her feel better can only go so far without knowing whats actually wrong. Maybe go over to her house and see if shes actually right about the whole "family always being mad at her", odds are shes over-reacting but there could be some truth to it.

Also, the medication isn't perfect, she has to actually WANT to get better, and she doesn't sound at all like she does.

All in all get a better handle on the situation as a whole before doing anything really, from what it sounds like all you know is this chick you just met is suicidal (or getting there). She could just be an attention whore for all you know.

I'd also tell her how stupid and selfish suicide is(and not very nicely), but thats just me, not a recommendation.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  570

Try talking to her parents, but don't get too involved into it, because if she commits suicides, you will blame yourself for the rest of your life. I don't think you can really do anything but talking to her parents about this problem that she is having.

-bored is just a troll.

• Like 1
Edited by Vader

• Content Count:  11501

is the difference between warm or cold relevant to it's effects?

Warm water makes your blood flow, where cold water is more likely to clot it (possibly preventing the suicide).

I've been in the same situation as you, Lucid (several times, sadly). The best thing to do (as fucked up as it may seem) is to inform her parents, inform the police (incase the parents don't give a shit or don't do anything about it), and (as fucked up as it may sound) stop seeing / talking to her. You do NOT want someone like that being dependent on you.

• Like 1
Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  143

I think, and this is just some educated guess work, warm water helps the blood flow faster. I think cold water might help you become numb faster. I could be wrong though.

Edit: Didn't see caution's post. Wrong about the cold water

Edited by Nuada DarkHaven

• Content Count:  3299

basically it.

on a seriouse note, fuck her than tell her parents

"Hey there sooo i fucked your daughter last night and she also wants to kill herself. Just thought i should let you guys know that but other then that have a nice day" That would go over great :d

I've been in the same situation as you, Lucid (several times, sadly). The best thing to do (as fucked up as it may seem) is to inform her parents, inform the police (incase the parents don't give a shit or don't do anything about it), and (as fucked up as it may sound) stop seeing / talking to her. You do NOT want someone like that being dependent on you.
Caution's got it spot on.
Edited by ManiacJak

• Content Count:  4162

First of all, a golf course behind your house? Fucking rich boy status or what?

Also, if she's really suicidal, like all of the above, tell the parents, police, maybe even get her parents to get a therapist. Do not have a person like that to depend on you, with clear and obvious reasons stated above (lolitsgonbeurfault). Get her off the meds, she'd prolly get hooked on it, and get more depressed than ever. Depression meds don't always work.

In all honesty, I think she just wants your attention, and nothing else. One more question, have you seen the cuts on her? At all?

• Like 1

Reply to Thread