? servers

? players online

What is going on with SG? ...

• Content Count:  3073

Oh, I have more then enough proof. I have never made an admin complaint, and I probably never will. I'm not like Awacs to report admin for every little thing they do, and then get disrespect by every admin

Then you are not helping the problem. You are causing it to continue. I am willing to listen if there is an obvious problem, but if you are not willing to even take half a step into it, then it does none of us any good.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  11501

Oh, I have more then enough proof. I have never made an admin complaint, and I probably never will. I'm not like Awacs to report admin for every little thing they do, and then get disrespect by every admin. Like I said, the proof is everywhere on the forums... An example would be The "Post pictures of yourself" thread. People disrespect my pictures, but when I tell them off my comment gets deleted?

All 3 of them got deleted. I'll post a reply to everything else in a second, because you apparently are talking out of your ass. Un momento

• Content Count:  3341

All 3 of them got deleted. I'll post a reply to everything else in a second, because you apparently are talking out of your ass. Un momento

I don't want this to become a huge flame war thread Caution. I was just giving examples. This thread is more of a response to the thread Vader made.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8383

How's he talking out of his ass when all of us see this shit happening on almost a daily basis? What I find interesting Caution is how gung ho you were on stopping trollin' of other memebrs but lets look at one of your quotes in that other thread.

1st quote;

"Trolling?" No. That was not trolling, that was 4 e-friends having fun in a server, which not only kept the server full, but kept people laughing. And it was an AO, two CA's, and an SA. You just "forget" to mention Kingswat because you're friends with him.

2nd quote;

Once again, there were 4 of us. And saying "trolling" without giving a definitive answer is a bit odd. Wasting time? It was funny as helll and kept quite a few people laughing. We had no idea you were recording until the next round, and frankly could give a fuck less. No rules were being broken and we were keeping the server populated at around midnight because everyone was in a chill, laughable mood.

Now as a admin for awhile a lot of people use the excuse to me that they do shit for the lulz and because its funny. Rules not being broken? If only 1 person feels they are being trolled in any way then there is a rule being broken. 4 of you making yourselves look like fools in front of other members and non-members isnt funny. You can say "Oh what a buzzkiller, he bringing up petty shit" but if it was a bunch of SA's with no higher ups and someone said something that we were trolling then we would have a thread (Most likely made by you) on how if you catch any of us doing this we would be punished. Fair right?

Either follow your own guidelines or dont, but dont go throwing it around if your going act a fool yourself then try and defend it by saying it was all for the laughs for the whole server. Ive seen racism users try using that excuse that others found it funny so why should they get banned, or even mic spammers. You out of everyone should know better since you were trying hard to enforce anti-troll rules in servers.

I wasnt there so Im not going make huge assumptions but if what Vader says is true then I dont see how you can even defend yourself as you did with those weak excuses.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  11501

People are getting banned for nothing,

Right, because we are banning people for nothing. derp.

Higher ups trolling and make people leave,

Assuming you're probably talking about Vader. In which case, he can fucking leave. He flat out lied in his thread about what happened, and logs / a demo can prove it. People who like to stir up shit would just choose to not see the proof so they have something to bitch about.

CA's breaking the simple rules

Present the proof and file a formal admin complaint and / or report said post.

An example would be the thread that Vader made

Easy to say that as proof when you weren't there. Does no one find it odd that someone who makes a scream for attention gets asked for his proof BY the people he's talking about, and yet refuses to present it? Come now.

and Newt's ban appeal

Once again, easy to say when you weren't there. Highsky said it best in his post.

CA's trolling? What is this shit... You guys are suppost to give examples, and follow the rules. What kind of admin are you when you break your own rules? If you cannot follow the simple rules, then gtfo of admin position. Especially CA. But here comes the role of favoritism. "OOHHH IM NOT GONNA TAKE AWAY HIS CA AWAY I LIKE HIM HES FUNNY AS HELLZ!!!". Yeah right... It doesn't matter if he's funny or not, if he breaks the rules he should be punished. It looks like some of the new Higher ups cannot handle the admin privilege. ( I'm not talking about all, but only some of you).

Wrong. EVERYONE in this community should be giving examples and following rules. Stop pussy-footing around with who you think shouldn't have admin privilege, be a fucking man and call them out with your proof.

If we're going to keep it this way, how are you imaging SG in 6 months? The servers will die, because no one wants admins that ban people because they don't like them, or because they're trolling when admins do the same thing.

People have always (and will always) make these types of threads; it's nothing new. Somebody wants to feel like a martyr for the "plebians" by making QQ threads about higher ups AND PRESENTING NO PROOF.

Good job higher ups on keeping our SG clean

We are doing a damn good job keeping it clean.

EDIT: Look at Gero. He got banned for being an ass, and what are you Higher ups doing... (Again, not all of you).

No, Gero got banned for everything in his past finally catching up with him.

@ Drox:

Note your part:

I wasn't there.

You weren't there, so you have no room to talk. Plain and simple. Vader flat out lied with what he said (figured Jen's post would pretty much show it as well), and as such he earned an extension on his ban for coming to the forums and starting e-drama. Once again, PLEASE PROVIDE THE DEMO OF US DESERVING PUNISHMENT. I will accept all FOUR strikes from the people who were there if punishment is needed. THAT'S how fucking assinine Vader's post is.

As a side note:

Some of you make me lol at the hypocrisy.

@ Neji again, it's not a flame war (between us, that is). We can discuss things just fine. The only things we ask is A) don't assume things without seeing proof and B) don't insult people.

Edited by Caution

• Content Count:  8383

@ Drox:

Note your part:

You weren't there, so you have no room to talk. Plain and simple.

As a side note:

Some of you make me lol at the hypocrisy.

You calling out Hypocrisy? Now thats funny.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  3073

Also. Just trying to say something here no ones probably going to read this comment but SG being down lately since a lot of the Ex members of SG the ones that were in power left.

Fair enough statement, communities evolve and change after a while, people go to school, start new communities, people find better uses for their time, new games come out, people get banned. This is no different. I'll even admit, i considered stepping down before the other BD's did. But i realized that i could still be of some use to SG.

I've worked many a forum community over the last 15 years, dating back to Coming Attractions and Cinescape, and its just the nature of the beast. You take the good with the bad, and the weird with the normal. I've been a regular user, a freelance writer, a mod and admin, And I've always in whatever job i have done, put other people first.

That's just who i am.

As a SA, then a CA, Then AO, even as an AM, I have always been the type of person to treat this role as a little bit of just business. I have been called every name in the book and then some, My penis size has been implied to be small even nonexistant, and thats usually just how the bullshit starts, but i just laugh it off, because at the end of the day, I have Netflix, League of Legends and the occasional game of TTT to keep me going.

As i said, me and the rest of the BD's , Jager , and Garfield, Do not tolerate fools. We never have. I made it a point the other day when i dragged up everything we had on Perge. You guys know that with the sheer amount of shitty admins we have taken down in the past. Karot , Zippo , JayMan, Leechbox, I could run all the way back to the ZM days.

This is no different than any other cycle this community has gone through, It just happened over the course of 3 days instead of the month and half it usually occurs in.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread