? servers

? players online

What is going on with SG? ...

• Content Count:  8383

I thought you assuming you know what happened was more funny, tbh.

Like I said, if you actually read my reply I was talking about your weak excuses to a charge of trollin'. For the laughs isnt a good excuse. If I was there or not doesnt matter.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  11501

Like I said, if you actually read my reply I was talking about your weak excuses to a charge of trollin'. For the laughs isnt a good excuse. If I was there or not doesnt matter.

If you actually read my reply in the thread you'd see we didn't troll. But it's cool though, believe someone who won't post a demo. I don't really care lol.

• Content Count:  11501

What do you guys really expect to be done about it without any substantial evidence of anything happening? I'm not saying that you're wrong but until you can prove yourself right, fuck off.

Oh how I love you so.

• Content Count:  274

Alright guys relax. We don't wanna start a war half of SG will be on one side and the other half of SG on the other side. Eventually the community will be destroyed. We gonna all remember something were all here because we love this community also to be the best community out there.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8383

If you actually read my reply in the thread you'd see we didn't troll. But it's cool though, believe someone who won't post a demo. I don't really care lol.

Like I said, once again from my reply if only 1 person thinks its trollin' then your obviously doing something wrong. Vader has the demos, so once he gives them to garf then we can have a answer. I'm not gonna label you as guilty but I just dont see how you think "We made the server laugh so its ok" shit would be acceptable when trollin' is usually for that purpose so using that excuse sure the hell doesnt make you seem innocent.

• Content Count:  3073

In SG, as always Proof of some kind matters, not hearsay from the 4 people thanking you. It has never worked like that and you know it. I have no dog in this fight either way, but Do not generalise all of us with baseless accusation if you cannot produce the proof to back them up.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3205

I'm giving Neji props for making this thread. Post all the proofs and stop the nonsense. I don't care if it'll take you a week to upload it all. Stand up for what's right.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread