? servers

? players online

Gta 4

• Content Count:  4473

ahahahaha

PS3 gets PWNED!!!!!!!

I think it would funny as hell to have GTA on the wii....use the wii-mote or whatever it is called for bashing people in with stuff, using it to aim, etc. The graphics wouldn't be as good, but would be fun :d

Looks like I will be downloading that stuff on my 360...wonder how long the episode additions are

• Content Count:  950

ahahahaha

PS3 gets PWNED!!!!!!!

I think it would funny as hell to have GTA on the wii....use the wii-mote or whatever it is called for bashing people in with stuff, using it to aim, etc. The graphics wouldn't be as good, but would be fun :d

Looks like I will be downloading that stuff on my 360...wonder how long the episode additions are

no more heroes anyone ^?

• Content Count:  670

IGN seems to be the first to give a review of GTA IV. And guess what? They reviewed it as the BEST FUCKING GAME THIS DECADE! YOU HEARD ME, BEST GAME IN 10 DAMN YEARS!

And even tho a perfect score of 10 in a review might be enough, the video review they made is just...FUCKING AWESOME!! YEAHHH!!! :001_wub:

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/869/869381p1.html

They gave GTA3 a 9.6 and GTA3 sucked. The series has been lame since it went 3D.

• Content Count:  6712

I've had every single gta and they have just got better in my opinion, bar the psp ones.

The 3d has given the game so much more. A kazillion missions, gangs, looks, better driving (although this is still the games weak point in my opinion). Besides that it is still the best game EVER in my opinion, it could only get better if it was made longer....

also Saxe that article was what....a year old?????

360 has failed epicly as HD dvd has stopped so nice dvd graphics now (unless you get them made especially?). The 360 is literally just a cheaper version of a great console :)

• Content Count:  4473

You are judging a gaming console based on the ability to play a certain type of DVD?

Let's all buy PS3's because all it is good for is a Blu-Ray player! :w00t:

You expect graphics to win the day? That is why so many Wiis were sold...they had ub3r 1337 graphics (sarcasm). Xbox 360 sold because it had more and better games and had a much better online experience. PS3s only sell to people who want a Blu-Ray player or play too many weird japanese games.

If the PS3 has explicit dominance, why would companies still choose other consoles as their exclusive rigs? I am sure they have more experience and knowledge than you in the business (and sanity).

So yeah, as a Blu-Ray player, PS3 pwns, but not as a gaming console.

• Content Count:  4354

fools the ps3 is the only console worth playing :001_tt2:

This coming from a Fanboy i am sure.

The PS3 is over hyped, and has failed in areas. Home has been pushed back again. HAHA. I own a Wii and just sold my 360. And wont buy a PS3.

PC gaming is the only true gaming option.

But i am sure GTA4 is just the same game with a new story backing the same old gameplay.

• Content Count:  1938

I liked the GTA series, but there were always the glaring unrealistic aspects that threw me off. I liked San Andreas better because it seemed more ground level and more realistic, as realistic a GTA game can get. I would be plenty happy if a company made a game that simulate a realistic gang life. Cheap house, cheap guns, realistic gang battles, the works.

Reply to Thread