Reviews

Official Xbox Magazine 9.5/10

Official Xbox Magazine (UK) 10/10

Official PlayStation Magazine (UK) 10/10

Official PlayStation Magazine (Australia) 10/10

Empire (UK) 5/5 (Xbox 360)

Xbox World 360 98%

PlayStation World 10/10

.. And rumours talk about a PC-release in October this year. So you'll have to wait some longer, pc-guys ;)

.. About xbox 360 vs ps3 - Luxz0rz, I was actually gonna buy a ps3 since I had your opinion until I tried my mates 360 - It had brilliant graphics, brilliant design (I know that's individual :p), the biggest selection of games and several articles compared the graphics, and to my surprise the xbox won most of the tests.

Furthermore the price was only half for the xbox, and since I don't have a HD-TV I have no use for blue ray :) .. And the online part is much better indeed.

• Content Count:  580

The IGN review states that they would rather have the PS3 version than the XBOX 360 version (they say it saves to the PS3 hard drive so it loads faster). However , Laslow was on Opie and Anthony the other day and he suggested that the 360 version was better because of the extra content (although it will become available in August and you'll have to pay extra)

Personally , despite the 360 "red ring" errors , if I had to buy one of those consoles for GTA IV , it would be the 360. Most of the friends I know use 360's :cool:

• Content Count:  6712

well yeah if you have friends you want them to play online, but literally everyone I know except some stupid guy who has a wii has the ps3.

I have tried all 3 gaming systems and I don't really think that there is much difference between the 360 and ps3. That aside people always say there is more games for the 360, but I don't really see many major games that are only on the 360. You could say Halo and Bioshock but I wouldn't buy them anyway I played Halo one and it was average, slightly better than Doom which I hate.

I don't buy many games myself, the only game I have ever found myself playing for months on end on a console is FIFA and because of the great online now I am more than happy.

When the 360 was released it had more and better games I agree but the 360 was out well before the ps3 and by the time the ps3 was released in the UK many great games were being lined up. Money wasn't really my issue when I got the ps3 I got it simply because the online on the 360 is said to be better but I don't really see this anyway.

Important thing is that GTA4 is on both consoles, I don't think some extra content which will be released in months time and has to be bought will sway peoples minds and Home isn't going to swing anyways minds either.

• Content Count:  950

well yeah if you have friends you want them to play online, but literally everyone I know except some stupid guy who has a wii has the ps3.

I have tried all 3 gaming systems and I don't really think that there is much difference between the 360 and ps3. That aside people always say there is more games for the 360, but I don't really see many major games that are only on the 360. You could say Halo and Bioshock but I wouldn't buy them anyway I played Halo one and it was average, slightly better than Doom which I hate.

I don't buy many games myself, the only game I have ever found myself playing for months on end on a console is FIFA and because of the great online now I am more than happy.

When the 360 was released it had more and better games I agree but the 360 was out well before the ps3 and by the time the ps3 was released in the UK many great games were being lined up. Money wasn't really my issue when I got the ps3 I got it simply because the online on the 360 is said to be better but I don't really see this anyway.

Important thing is that GTA4 is on both consoles, I don't think some extra content which will be released in months time and has to be bought will sway peoples minds and Home isn't going to swing anyways minds either.

dude if you could get 10 hpurs of extra gameplay, why wouldnt you?

btw this gif is so awesome :d

mv43h0.gif

• Content Count:  6712

Also think about this, how many times have companies said its a ps3 game or 360 game only and then it ends up being both? May well happen that Sony get these features available on the ps3.

• Content Count:  950

Also think about this, how many times have companies said its a ps3 game or 360 game only and then it ends up being both? May well happen that Sony get these features available on the ps3.

haha trust me, theres noway the ps3 will get the dlc

do you think microsoft paid 50 mill so the ps3 could get it aswell ?

Reply to Thread