? servers

? players online

I feel like I'm high on meth.

• Content Count:  1552

Today I saw this Jacket. Let me tell you, this was not an ordinary jacket. Now I've seen some sweet jackets in my day, but this jacket took it too the next level. A WHOLE NEW LEVEL. What appeared just to be a red jacket from far away slowly transformed as I came closer to the God wearing it. I could make out some sort of curves but that was it. Finally I saw the final form of this jacket and the only thought I could process was "I need this jacket." I came to a freeze as the Jacket progressed forward. I contemplated ways to get this jacket, but it seemed near impossible. Clearly a jacket of this standard wouldn't be easy to get. Now, normally people wouldn't get this excited about a jacket. But as I said before, this was no ordinary jacket. This jacket was a 1,000,001 flaming dragon jacket.. A 1,000,001 FLAMING DRAGON JACKET. How does a jacket have 1,000,001 flaming dragons on it? I'll tell you. 1 HUGE DRAGON ENCIRCLES THE WHOLE JACKET. THAT DRAGON IS FORMED BY 1000 SMALLER DRAGONS. AND HOLY FUCK THIS IS WHERE SHIT GETS CRAZY. EACH SMALL DRAGON IS FORMED BY 1000 DRAGONS. 1 MILLION AND 1 FLAMING DRAGONS ON A JACKET. THE POWER THAT THIS JACKET MUST HOLD IS UNIMAGINABLE. I was still stuck in place thinking about the jacket, it was far away by now. I had no chance of getting it. What was once a clear image of 1,000,001 flaming dragons, slowly faded away into curves, and then, red.

• Like 15

• Content Count:  1324

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQi96M_zvyM?fs=1&amp&autoplay=1;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1" height="0"

YOU SNEAKY BASTARD. DIRTY SANCHEZ.

YOU SNEAKY BASTARD.

Reply to Thread