? servers

? players online

Best/Worst Drunk/Drug Experiences

• Content Count:  143

I'll post some drunk stuff later maybe.

My worst drug experience was smoking some weed that was laced with coke. It was just me and 2 friends, we had seen a movie with some chicks that and decided to end the night with a couple of bowls. I had brought some gummy bears (yum!) from the movies, a water bottle of vodka, and regular water bottle. This was weed from a person that we didn't know that well, but my friend vouched and said it would be good. So we passed 2 spliffs and packed 2 bowls. We felt decent after it, and so we decided to go to the guest room and hang out for a little bit. It as the beginning of a nightmare.

First it started with my heart. Holy shit, my heart has never raced that fast before. I have done cross-country, track and field, and football and no workout has ever made my heart beat that fast. I can't speak for the others, but I basically laid face down, hoping that my heart would slow down because I could swear it was going to burst. I kept waiting for it to wear off, and it was fucking NEVER ENDING. I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital, only I didn't think I could even talk at that time. Instead, I just focused on trying to move as little as possible (I had this strange idea that any extra movement might just tip my heart over the edge).

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, it started to wear off a little bit. We were really thirsty at that point. Problem was, we didn't label the bottles, and we could not taste the difference between the vodka and water at that point. I had to make a decision, and luckily I got picked the water. I do not think I could have handled being drunk with that kind of high.

Anyway, the next we all laughed about it because we all had felt the same things, but we just weren't able to communicate it at all that night. It was both scary, and funny. I don't think I would ever want to experience it again, but I guess I learned to only go to dealers I trust.

tl;dr : Smoked weed laced with coke by mistake, thought I was having a heart attack. Almost drank a water bottle full of vodka in reaction to my thirst. Close call, exhilarating experience.

• Content Count:  2186

I've had too many drunk experiences to filter out the goods and the bads :p

But the EvilShadows OzzFest experience reminded me of my Roskilde Festival this year.. We mad what we refer to as "beer torpedos", and it was the first thing you HAD to do when you got up - take at least one of those before you could leave our camp..

And apparently I was quite good at it as well.. I can take a 33cl beer in 2 seconds (from putting my lips, till its empty)..

Fun times.. One morning we believe we did 10 beers each before midday :d

Also, one from my camp is selling some cameras and had one with him - pretty crap sound, but most of the people in there are people I know.. And I am in there from time to time as well..

lBfNYdmEBOg

Also at 0:20 thats me doing 2 torpedos.. It looks like im puking, but its because I did 2 in a row.. And beer + air + beer = loads of foam..

Good times :)

One of my best summers...

• Content Count:  720

Lol..

Me and two buddies decided to head to my friends dorm room at UIC for the night to get wasted and hop around a few frats that night...

My friend suggesting that the night would not be complete without a bottle of SoCo (Southern Comfort) had my sister stop and grab us a bottle. When we got to the dorm 4 of us packed this extremely small dorm room for a blunt and Soco...

fortunately My friend (who lived in the dorm) had a giant bottle of Absolut left in his fridge that had about 10 shots worth left in it... At that time a bet was made...

If Ronen (me) could chug and finish whatever was left in the Absolut bottle, Ian (my friend who lives at UIC) could keep whatever SoCo was left after the night...So there I went..I began to chug the bottle and finished it. after trying to stand for about 3 seconds I fell on my ass and couldn't get up for a good 15 minutes... Once I got up everything was blurry...

We then went to some girl's dorm for beer pong and free beer =) I unfortunately was unable to stand up straight without knocking into people and breaking shit got kicked out...

5 minutes later my friends were leaving and I was just sitting in a chair I had found out in the hallway...lol...

we started to head back to the room for more chiefin' were I ended up falling on the floor and didn't want to get up lol

my friends kept walking not noticing that I wasn't with them anymore..all I can remember is some girl was yelling at me and my friends were picking me up off the floor...

apparently Ian was ripping all the pictures nametags etc. off the doors of each persons door in that hallway (lol) and I was being blamed after going back towards the dorm we smoked and no one said a single word with bob marley playing on Pandora for 30 minutes...

We decided to order a pizza that I ended up paying that I didnt even get to eat because I fell asleep before the pizza arrived. I woke up in morning seeing a marinara cup stuck to the ceiling and no food left while I was on the floor....

It was time to go back home, and while we stumbled back to get onto the Blue Line barely sober...we remembered that We drank all the SOCO and there was nothing left for Ian to keep =)

This was a great night!

I have so many stories to tell but that is for another time!

• Content Count:  6741

I've got loads. The bad ones stick out in my memory more.

I remember going out for a student night on a Monday. Drinks are like half price compared to a normal night. So we all get wasted and literally that's all I remember. I wake up at home in the morning with no recollection at all as to what happened. I open my wallet and there's nothing in there at all. To this day, I don't know what happened. My friend said I was pulling some chick and thats the last time he saw me. I think she raped me and stole my money :/

• Like 2

• Content Count:  6712

I was in Tenerife this past Summer with my mate and we went out to "the place to be" called "Veronicas strip" where there was basically streets of bars, nightclubs, stripclubs etc.....and as soon as we got out of the cab there were people luring us into their bars with deals.

So we took this deal where you pay 14 euro and can drink as much as you want for an hour, although it excluded some drinks like Red Bull, Jagerbombs...basically the expensive stuff. So after a load of shots and drinks I'm already feeling pretty wasted but I could still think straight enough so we just went inside to the nightclub (part of the 14 euro deal), bought some more drinks and danced to the usual music....

We were looking around for girls but I don't think this was the best night as practically all the girls either had boyfriends or were frigid/lesbians. I was just scoping and every single girl was approached by some dude at least 3 times and they were all content to just dance with their girl friends. I was bit out of it by now so I just carried on dancing, I felt pretty energetic.

So maybe an hour or two goes and then we meet some Irish chicks and they're up for it so me and my mate disperse and I end up on a couch with this girl snogging for maybe 30 minutes.

Don't really remember much else, except that I woke up on the couch of my hotel room with sick all over me :frown: My friend faired a little better (though that said he was usually worse off) but he said he lost me and I came back 2 hours after him at 7am.

• Content Count:  6741

We were looking around for girls but I don't think this was the best night as practically all the girls either had boyfriends or were frigid/lesbians.

Tenerife is pretty couple orientated I've noticed. Should try somewhere like Zante!

I remember going to Brighton (southern England sea town). In the smoking area I somehow got in to an arguement with a girl calling her a slut (yes, I was heavily intoxicated). 10 minutes later, I buy her a drink and I'm pulling.

Another time about 4 years ago. Me and 2 friends have smoked a few joints at a friends house. We leave to go to the town centre, decide to do an all nighter in a closed park. I remember pranging out thinking a bin was a police officer. Good times.

Reply to Thread