? servers

? players online

*SURVEY* WIN A GAME!

• Content Count:  2186

SteamGamers Survey

V. 1.0

Hello all of you. A little thing I have been wanting to do since I started as MA, was a survey. We want to know what you think of SG, the servers and alike. And we wanna do it right and in a large enough scale for it to be worth something! ;)

As already said, it is quite comprehensive - but we really need as many people as possible to fill this out! Hence the reason it is posted in Off Topic! Also, please note that it is ONLY questions with an asterix (*) that HAS to be answered! Also, do it as good as you can - there are no wrong answers!

As a little bonus, though, you can win either of 2 prizes:

$5 WORTH OF GAMES ON STEAM

- or -

$6 DONATION TO SG IN YOUR NAME

Please note that I reserve the right to deny anybody any of those prizes, if your filled out survey does not fulfill the quality requirements I set - that is even though you got picked as a winner in the raffle.

That is right. The winner of one of these prizes will be picked in a raffle. The raffle will be held when we decide we have enough completed surveys and that their quality is acceptable.

Chobber spent a lot of time making this and putting it together, so we DO NOT TOLERATE SURVEYS THAT ARE FILLED OUT FOR FUN, FOR TROLLING OR SIMILAR! Those will not be taken seriously and you will not get a ticket for the raffle! It is solely in the MAs power to determine whether it complies with our quality goals.

With that said! Let's get on with it! The survey should take around 15-20 minutes, depending on how fast you're reading, really. The good thing is that you can leave the survey and it will remember where you were when you come back to do the rest.. Also, sorry for any spelling mistakes (think I did a "donater" or two instead of "donator" .. my bad!)

--> SURVEY IS CLOSED

The winner of the raffle is Zealot!

Congrats - and contact me on Steam to get your $5 game, Zealot!

Any questions - throw a comment or a PM!

• Like 12
Edited by Chobber

• Content Count:  2085

Filled. I didn't like the parts when it asked me about servers I never play... and I failed at "how to improve", as I would make a thread saying what I would want changed on the server if I had any idea. D:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2186

Filled. I didn't like the parts when it asked me about servers I never play... and I failed at "how to improve", as I would make a thread saying what I would want changed on the server if I had any idea. D:

As stated, if you don't have the games you don't need to fill the shit about the servers out :) They will still be there, but they're optional!

Thanks, though!

Reply to Thread