? servers

? players online

What Car Should I Get?

• Content Count:  472

For college i'm getting a car i need some suggestion for a car that gets good gas mileage and a large trunk (for bodies) as for cost keep it under 30,000 usd and it has to be 2011 model please post your reasoning.

• Content Count:  2947

For college i'm getting a car i need some suggestion for a car that gets good gas mileage and a large trunk (for bodies) as for cost keep it under 30,000 usd and it has to be 2011 model please post your reasoning.

http://www.hyundaicanada.com/Pages/showroom/showroom.aspx?model=Sonata&gclid=CLGBlKj7uqUCFYQUKgodQG2KYQ

it does have a big trunk look into it :thumb:

http://blogs.insideline.com/roadtests/2010/08/2011-hyundai-sonata-gls-thats-a-big-trunk.html

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2661

guaranteed this is another fake post by a faux-rich kid "asking" for car buying advice in order to impress his digital friends. Look, we all know that any normal human being with 30k to spend on a new car will never seek sound advice from a forum populated mostly by high school boys and girls. Not fooling anyone here.

Enjoy your 89 corolla

• Like 2

• Content Count:  6466

guaranteed this is another fake post by a faux-rich kid "asking" for car buying advice in order to impress his digital friends. Look, we all know that any normal human being with 30k to spend on a new car will never seek sound advice from a forum populated mostly by high school boys and girls. Not fooling anyone here.

Enjoy your 89 corolla

Now das funny.

My question is why does it HAVE to be 2011 model. Are you trying to impress the people at college?

Reply to Thread