? servers

? players online

Why are people being mean to me :'(

• Content Count:  2553

ok this is serious, but i don't mind a GOOD joke

Certain people are really being mean to me: blackmailing, trolling, threatening etc

Its because of one of these reasons: Jealousy :), feeling of superiority, feeling of inferiority, stress or frustration.

Im not going to name people but I just want to know how to make them stop 'cos it is getting out of hand, im trying to be peaceful and I don't want hatred.

I can't report them because of 3 reasons:

1. They are respected alot i think, hated by some people who got banned but are very nice to me. And liked by others who are nice to me, so I'm torn inbetween because I would hate them, but in my time away from css i have gotten wiser so I would not want enemies: no-one gets benefits from that

2. No-one would take me seriously. I have apparently been banned by a complaint from one of them, but it wasn't me playing :frown: it was my bro (i banned him so hemad :LOL:) and they also claim to have material that could get me banned. One of them threatened me when I had a demo of them being friendly zomb, but I promised I won't show it to anyone because I don't want enemies, however a witness has a demo of them threatening me; one of the others retried 2 secs after a zombie caught him, thats just as bad as retrying to avoid kills but I told them I realised their frustration and said I won't report them, but they both still come back. The others are bad but in different ways, like attempting to blackmail me over fake evidence.

3. I prefer to handle it myself, I can hold my own, they are not bullies, just not very peaceful beings.

There are more reasons but I want to get back 2 playing ZE(im british, its 18:00 right now)

If they speak up and admit it then thats great; if not, thats fine. If they flame/troll on this forum then IMAD!!!!!!

So thank you for any help.

I will name them if it continues

I respect your (reasonable) opinions, statements etc

By H/Z/K

Edited by HZK

• Content Count:  8383

If you have proof and it is somehow violating our rules then report them, who cares if they are respected by others if they are breaking rules and aslong as you take it seriously then I see no reason why a AO wouldnt as well.

• Content Count:  1078

Just report 'em if they're breaking rules. SG loves any sort of drama involving higher-ups(I'm assuming its a higher up since you said respected member)... Its some kind of sick fetish of ours.

• Content Count:  4960

Just report 'em if they're breaking rules. SG loves any sort of drama involving higher-ups(I'm assuming its a higher up since you said respected member)... Its some kind of sick fetish of ours.

First one i knew was the fetish to see TCP...

The next one was to see Beth's V.

They continued with the other girls...

And now we have ended on a point where SG only lives trough drama and people who can't take anything nowadays.

And people trying to be Bubblez.

(You can notice them this way: Say "Punk" and type wrong awfully many times, Put black rappers as avatar or can only talk about Football and Music, Buy supporter to have the same color, play LoL or stalk him on his visitors page.)

^ If anybody knows a person like this, it's probably somebody who wants to be a big boy around here ;)

But just don't care about it ;)

I know i won't be mean without a reason and i know there are plenty of other people who feel the same way.

We support SG -> It's members -> Garf's fund for a vacation in Siberia.

Good luck!

• Content Count:  3697

I WARNED YOU NOT TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THIS, DIDNT YOU GET MY PM BLACKMAILING YOU

Lol. But seriously, if you have some proof of this happening, bring it to myself or another AO+ and said player(s) will be dealt with.

We do not tolerate our admins or players disrespecting other players.

Hate to say this but not much other way to make it stop. Because you are doing exactly what they want by not bringing it to someone who can do something about it, so what incentive do they have to stop? They can do it all they want knowing you'll never do anything about it.

• Content Count:  1765

ok wow that was quick, anyways thanx guys, and troy, that was a good joke

also theyre not too-high up (arouund supporter)

please lock this

Oh shi- its a mass conspiracy of blackmail and white collar crimes. The SUP's are mad that they got turned into DON's and Dons are part of the mafia. The mafia is funding SG's servers and thats why Garf left. He was getting threatned by the Mafia.

In all seriousness, record a demo.

Reply to Thread