? servers

? players online

How to Change a File's Timestamp

• Content Count:  1079

I've exhausted my resources from Google. All of the pages/applications from search results either don't work/are not helpful or are harmful to my computer.

Thus, I need help in finding a way to change the timestamp(s) of any file that's in my computer.

Thanks in advanced!

• Content Count:  5086

Depending on the type of file you're looking to change, couldn't you simply change your computer date to the new date you want and resave it? Time consuming, but it might work and you wouldn't have to download extra programs. Never had the urge to change file timestamps or care about a timestamp..

Though if it's a .dll or any file you can't resave, then idk since never cared about that stuff. I could only link you to programs by a google search lol and we all know those are ALWAYS legit and never viruses.

Edited by jeN

I don't know. I'd prefer a reliable application/.exe if there is one, but I'll try the change-date0on-whole-computer plan if all else fails.

I do appreciate the answer, Jen.

Nonetheless, does anyone else have ideas/resources?

I did, and the program didn't work. The installation wizard installed the application, but I couldn't execute it and none of what's on that webpage actually happened or showed up, even after a two restarts.

• Content Count:  8383

I did, and the program didn't work. The installation wizard installed the application, but I couldn't execute it and none of what's on that webpage actually happened or showed up, even after a two restarts.

Im guessing you have already tried all these programs that are on googles top pages from your first post?

Edited by Chêvouÿx

Reply to Thread