? servers

? players online

Snow! in england?!?! wut =]

• Content Count:  8383

Up in the north they get a ton of it, 'cause the gulf stream doesn't warm up the north of England as much XD

ahhh ok, too bad that shit doesnt work for the americas lol I use to think snow was rare down here where I live but we are now getting it yearly.

• Content Count:  6712

ahhh ok, too bad that shit doesnt work for the americas lol I use to think snow was rare down here where I live but we are now getting it yearly.

I think Paul is exaggerating a little. There's usually snow once or twice in a year around January-February.

But it snowing in late November/early December is something I can't recall for a long time. In Scotland maybe but it's not like all the UK gets the same weather.

When I look out of my window there's practically no snow. It did snow, but didn't settle. London is generally the hottest part of the UK due to land shelter (as winds/snow/rain generally comes from Atlantic) and it's the biggest city so more pollution which heats us up too.

I'm not complaining though. I'm over the snow now....I'd rather it just warmed up as my hands/feet feel cold in the Summer (probably down to bad blood circulation :s..) so in the Winter....3 layers of ski socks and still cold.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  8383

I think Paul is exaggerating a little. There's usually snow once or twice in a year around January-February.

But it snowing in late November/early December is something I can't recall for a long time. In Scotland maybe but it's not like all the UK gets the same weather.

When I look out of my window there's practically no snow. It did snow, but didn't settle. London is generally the hottest part of the UK due to land shelter (as winds/snow/rain generally comes from Atlantic) and it's the biggest city so more pollution which heats us up too.

I'm not complaining though. I'm over the snow now....I'd rather it just warmed up as my hands/feet feel cold in the Summer (probably down to bad blood circulation :s..) so in the Winter....3 layers of ski socks and still cold.

ahhh ok lol

• Content Count:  720

oooh snow how I miss you. :(

We are getting a little snow in Chicago now =) will take pictures XD!!! I can't wait for football and snowball fights =)

Edited by Ronen

Reply to Thread