? servers

? players online

Getting fired

• Content Count:  6084

not enough trolls

The purge is going as planned.

OT: Invest in college once you're of age (you should be soon I'd assume?)

There's plenty of sites out there that for career matching that balance market demand and interests.

• Content Count:  5086

Don't worry man. A Person like you will find a good job. Canada's worst place to find jobs seriously. My Dad had no job due to the stock market failing like sh*t he finally has a job selling hot dogs really? I feel like losing respect for him but he needs the money. Hopefully things turn good for you.

Wat? You're losing respect for your Dad because he took the only job he could find, in an economy where jobs are extremely hard to come by unless it's fast food or you have the social networking and connections to get something better? If I ever had respect for you I lost it right there. Your Dad is trying to provide for his family any way he can and you have the audacity to judge on it? At least he has a paying job right now and is trying to better himself instead of sitting on gov't funded money because he's too lazy to actually attempt to get any job he can.

Ontopic, I've never been fired but uh good luck finding another job buddy! Like I said above fast food places are usually hiring if you want to at least make something, you could try restaurants as a busboy or waiter? I don't know the age for that in Denmark but I believe here you can waitress at a location that doesn't sell alcohol. Though like Potshot said since you are young I'd look more into what you want to do and accomplish in life instead of worrying over a lost job at such a young age.

• Like 8
Edited by jeN

• Content Count:  1030

I had the same problem. It fucking sucked. What i did was looked around for small, somewhat unsuccessful businesses and offered to do cleaning and lawn mowing. Made a good 200 a week because of a slightly larger than a home residence lawn.

Also, ask churches to do the same thing. Pretty easy job, and they are always so generous. Wonder why? And who is this "Jesus" they are always speaking of?

Haha, anyways, good luck finding a job! Im sure one will come around.

• Content Count:  2180

I fucking love one of my jobs. Work at a golf course, $8/hr. sit on a mower all day and bask in the glorious sun while sipping on some pop/soda. Second job sucks. Pharmacy shit.

anyway, don't worry about being fired though. your boss sounds like a fucking bag of dicks, enjoy your unemployment checks :)

• Content Count:  2666

Don't worry man. A Person like you will find a good job. Canada's worst place to find jobs seriously. My Dad had no job due to the stock market failing like sh*t he finally has a job selling hot dogs really? I feel like losing respect for him but he needs the money. Hopefully things turn good for you.

Because sitting on your ass at a computer with free internet is so much better

faggot.

go get a better paying job, and your father will be PROUD of you. you go get a job at all, and your father will be PROUD of you. your father finds what he can to provide for YOU and your SUPPORTER to steam gamers, and you lose respect for him because he serves people food.

go die in a fire.

• Content Count:  1844

my dads shop is going under which means my brothers shop will go under since he works out of 10k square feet of my dads building, anyways my dads since last week gotten a night job working at a food shipping company much like cysco his friend is an executive there and they worked together a long time ago as kids at cysco so he knew my dad could do the work but has plans for my dad to do something biggers in the future. at this rate i see my dads friday night if hes not installing or fixing something his installers fucked up i also see him saturdays and sunday mornings.... its shit.

Reply to Thread