CS 1.6 ZM Server

• Content Count:  1470

1. SG opens up CS 1.6 ZM Server

2. I buy CS 1.6

3. I play on the ZM server

4. ZM server loses population

5. ???

6. Profit!?

Trust me, aslong as you put some neat mods on it, it'll populate itself, somewhat with english people, since foreigners don't want to play on english cs 1.6 servers, aka rid of the morons, and the english people who DO like cs, will come play at cs 1.6.

Aka it WILL stay alive, since english people WILL come and will keep coming, even if they're not in SG.

• Content Count:  3697

I could see this failing, or not. I mean, on one hand it'll be hard to get a playerbase because like you guys said, people play on certain servers.. But not many remain, and if we did get a playerbase, we would likely be able to hold the server for a while since it's already old and it won't "die after the hype" since the hype was LONGGGG over.

I could see this failing, or not. I mean, on one hand it'll be hard to get a playerbase because like you guys said, people play on certain servers.. But not many remain, and if we did get a playerbase, we would likely be able to hold the server for a while since it's already old and it won't "die after the hype" since the hype was LONGGGG over.

Because of the high amount of fake servers, english communities have started to leave cs 1.6, however, if we actually do get a server here, we will easily get a playerbase of english-speaking people, because it is VERY annoying to play on an hungarian server, like I used to do. (now the fuckers made it hungerian only)

I think it's been said that we will never get 1.6 servers.

I still think ZM should be given a shot, like it was said in this topic it barely uses any resources and I bet, EVERYONE who has ever played it likes it.

Reply to Thread