? servers

? players online

Does where you reside live up to the vacation hype?

• Content Count:  3391

For example, if you live in Las Vegas, and a lot of people recommend going there for a vacation and whatnot, is it all that great? If you live in Norway, are the fjords really that amazing to see? If you live in the Caribbean, are the beaches that clear and clean?

Florida - No. It's hot, there are old, fat people, senior citizens cannot drive, enjoy waiting in line for 60+ minutes at a theme park if you get there late and during peak season.

• Content Count:  5086

Niagara Falls, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The Canadian side is much better, especially if you go just to sightsee. The American side is kinda run down, not much to do, I wouldn't recommend coming here. A lot of tourists near the falls, a lot of rude people elsewhere, not that many decent restaurants around.

• Content Count:  11725

Niagara Falls, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The Canadian side is much better, especially if you go just to sightsee. The American side is kinda run down, not much to do, I wouldn't recommend coming here. A lot of tourists near the falls, a lot of rude people elsewhere, not that many decent restaurants around.

Both sides are fine, but i always start from the us side up.

• Content Count:  1166

I've only seen the Falls in the winter, and even then it's awesome. Sure, I froze my ass off when we went behind the falls, but still a cool experience. And there's the Hard Rock Cafe right nearby on the Canadian side.

Edited by iNorris

• Content Count:  2833

I disagree about FL

Some of the beaches are gorgeous like in Destin.

All theme parks have a long wait during busy seasons, thats why you go on a school day :p

St. Augustine is beautiful, Tampa is a lot of fun.

Sure the heat sucks but I like not freezing my ass of in the winter :p

• Like 1

• Content Count:  330

You know what they say about Florida... it's for people who have never been to Southern California. :biggrin:

I wouldn't expect many people to visit Minneapolis, esp in the wintertime. It has its moments though, as long as you don't count the Mall of America... barf.

Reply to Thread