? servers

? players online

Does where you reside live up to the vacation hype?

• Content Count:  8383

North Carolina's "crystal coast" beaches seem to be a good vacation spot to those that visit where I live, also I love visiting the USS North Carolina during 4th of july for a awesome firework show.

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  5086

Both sides are fine, but i always start from the us side up.

Yeah I suppose if you just go to the falls but if you want to explore the city of Niagara Falls(US side) then I wouldn't recommend that. It's mostly run down, shut down, or simply bad neighborhoods with a lot of crime.

• Content Count:  426

I live near Napa valley/San Francisco in Cali. if you have money and love food & wine then the Napa valley is awesome. Of course it's only good if you're willing to spend the money for it cause a lot of its a bit pricey. I love it!

San Francisco is also great. lots of diversity, food, culture, and all that good stuff. i could care less about the golden gate bridge though. :p

Both much better if you're 21.

• Content Count:  6712

London is alright for a weekend of sightseeing.......but I don't even like that so I'd get bored quickly. It's a big place so there's lots to do......just depends if you want to do it or not.

Where I specifically live in London there's not much to do. Houses, shopping centres, a park or two...

Edited by Lux

Reply to Thread