? servers

? players online

Death *Anime related-ish

• Content Count:  11725

I just finished watching Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora and near the end of it i had one of those moments where you stop and think. I just want to know what your opinion is on this.

This is the plot.

The story of Hantsuki focuses on the budding relationship between the seventeen years old Yūichi Ezaki and Rika Akiba. Both are hospitalized in Yūichi's home town for their respective conditions. Yūichi has hepatitis A, while Rika has problems with a weak heart valve.

Below is a part that happened.

"Akiko asks Dr. Natsume if his happiness is more important than that of his loved one."

When someone close to you is dieing or has died, what are the first few things you think about.

For me i think about the time i had with the person and that i regret nothing.

I made this thread because one of my grandparents is very ill.

I just would like to see what you answers are.

/Arealthreadbyfullmetal

• Content Count:  4550

I still don't understand the necessity you put into adding the anime backround to the question - "When someone close to you is dieing or has died, what are the first few things you think about."

The two seem complete parallels in terms of reality. One is a cartoon, animated and very unrealistic. Death or illness in real life is no cartoon related matter...

Regardless, it is hard for me at this moment in time to express some sort of emotion towards losing someone close, as none are yet to pass away. The exception being my grandma, but I rarely spoke to her. If anything, regret was the only thing I felt for not speaking to her more. You only miss the things you have once they're gone.

• Content Count:  11725

It was late so i was probably thinking all over.

Basically, if someone in your family or someone close to you died, how would you feel.

Would you be happy that they had a good life, or would you think about how you were with them.

And as you said, they are two complete parallel terms of reality, its fake.

But the theme is true.

Sorry for making it all hard to read, that is what happens when you stay up till 12:50

Reply to Thread