? servers

? players online

Changing

• Content Count:  48

For the next month or two i want admins to erase memory of me as im starting anew. My identity might stay but my personnlity wont. I am changing and i hope u guys understand im changing for u. I want to show u all im a regular kool kid who loves the game.:001_unsure:

• Content Count:  52

For the next month or two i want admins to erase memory of me as im starting anew. My identity might stay but my personnlity wont. I am changing and i hope u guys understand im changing for u. I want to show u all im a regular kool kid who loves the game.:001_unsure:

Awwwww Acid

• Content Count:  876

Thats a good attitude Acid. I wish you the best.

I appreciate that you are keeping your identity. I would rather see someone make an honest effort to improve, as opposed to just creating a new account/name. Well done.

Edited by *blank*

• Content Count:  4354

Acid i think you are headed down the right road, but to be honest it is a long road to travel.

Like i said in your app there is alot of damage done to your rep when it comes to me. Now i do believe people can change.

Here is what you can work on.

1. Dont get so upset and start attacking people.

2. Dont attack other players. Not even if they block you. There will always be tards on the server, and you dont need to also be one of them. Just take a screen shot or demo. Dont take the law in your own hands.

3. Start to get on vent and get to know people. (Also dont flame people there)

4. Fallow every rule there is to the T

5. And Never Ever talk trash to the owner of SG/ZM (HA HA heard you did this)

6. Get involed in the community in the forums.( But not the way Swizzy has)

If you Fallow all these things and really change your attitude you will be heading in the right area.

• Content Count:  48

Yeh tomorrow i will be a new person but dude i really half those things ive never done. Glitching people is a no no ever for me. Yeh attitude is arragned everything else i do. I didnt talk trash to Haggard it was a misunderstanging. I even copied the convo and send a PM to raven. Thanks for the heads up guys.

• Content Count:  639

1. I believe in change. I give in forgiving. I can forgive you and I believe you can change.

2. I need to see change while playing with you.

3. Lets hope you be consistent in your quest for becoming matured.

4. Don't hate or be jealous of Karot.

I will be able to tell when you have changed.

Reply to Thread