? servers

? players online

God hates Retards???

• Content Count:  660

i read the whole thing and i lol'd a few time

the real good parts

Seriously, how are we meant to believe anything some worthless scientist tells us, when it is clearly a lie and fabrication to attack our God. ALL Scientists are in league with Lucifer, their plan to blast our heads so full of nonsense that we believe more in their far-out-trash, than in God almighty.

He was talking about the earth being a circle and god flips us around safely :crazy:

in truth, I had half expected them to come up with some braindead reply about those flying mechanical metal birds dumb humans like to fly in. You know what I mean. The ones those dumb illiterate towel-headed pig-farmers used to destroy the twin towers. If God had intended man to fly he would have given him wings. Another abomination of science. Man has been trying to fly for centuries, they call this witchcraft. An air-plane is nothing but the evolution of the broomstick that witches used to fly 100s of years ago. They are the work of the Devil, and hated by God. Why do you think a massive metal object can actually fly through the air? Oh, don't give me some dumb scientific explanation, it is sorcery that powers these machines. Anyone who flies in a plane will burn in Hell! Praise Jesus!

• Content Count:  4685

Adolf Hitler – Evil Nazi Dictator, Bi-sexual and Goth Icon (Retardation – Parkinson’s disease)

John Lennon – Satanic recording artist, hated Christ (Retardation – learning retardation ADHD)

Elvis Presley – Satanic recording artist (Retardation – diabetes)

Stephen Hawking – Satanic Scientist, possible Anti-Christ. Well known for his ugly deformed appearance and his creepy robot voice, which terrifies children Worldwide. (Retardation – Motor Neuron Disease)

Im not even going to start.

• Content Count:  321

I was raised Catholic, and I still am. I had some issues with believing in God, and I still sometimes do. But this video helped me a lot. Without this vid, I would probably became Atheist sooner or later.

Sr5lY0TcdAw

Watch this, and tell me what you think about it..

and no, god doesnt hate retards. The guy is either retarded himself or hes trolling.

I watched that whole video and it was awesome logic conquers all.

I have always thought science does not disprove God in fact in confirms it in every way.

Atheist like to think they are smarter and more informed, like that disproves God.

When in reality in order to be a Atheist they have to protect themselves from logic.

Solely for the purpose of justifying their actions, simply reasoning right and wrong does not exist, so it doesn't apply to them.

I would say sorry if i offend any Atheists but i don't think that's possible.

p.s The guy the OP quoted is a obvious troll and doesn't represent any religion outside the KKK so please don't group us together. :thumb:

• Content Count:  660

I have always thought science does not disprove God in fact in confirms it in every way.

Atheist like to think they are smarter and more informed, like that disproves God.

When in reality in order to be a Atheist they have to protect themselves from logic.

Solely for the purpose of justifying their actions, simply reasoning right and wrong does not exist, so it doesn't apply to them.

p.s The guy the OP quoted is a obvious troll and doesn't represent any religion outside the KKK so please don't group us together. :thumb:

fucking lol'd

• Content Count:  2645

Right, where to begin on this post, because I am having a hard time understanding what you just wrote.

For starters, what I seem to understand from what you typed is that you think science can prove god exists? Since WHEN does science prove that god exists? Please, send me a source that states this, because I would be very interested to read through it.

Also how can you possibly justify the point you made about atheists not using logic? Hmm let's say for example there is a physicist who is also by chance an atheist.

Now then, in order for said physicist to test a scientific theory (let's say evolution or theory of relativity for the hell of it) you must use LOGIC to test them with scientific knowledge. Otherwise, what's the point of testing the theory?

If anything, this post itself is illogical to be honest. :/

Oh, and just so you know, yes I am atheist. That doesn't mean I have a hatred of religious people, I respect their beliefs as much as they respect others. What I do absolutely hate is those who think it is ok to promote their own religious view, and say that every other persons view is obsolete and wrong and that they are sinners for being 'non-believers'. Thankfully there are not that many people that do this, at least in this country.

• Like 5
Edited by James

• Content Count:  321

Right, where to begin on this post, because I am having a hard time understanding what you just wrote.

For starters, what I seem to understand from what you typed is that you think science can prove god exists? Since WHEN does science prove that god exists? Please, send me a source that states this, because I would be very interested to read through it.

Also how can you possibly justify the point you made about atheists not using logic? Hmm let's say for example there is a physicist who is also by chance an atheist.

Now then, in order for said physicist to test a scientific theory (let's say evolution or theory of relativity for the hell of it) you must use LOGIC to test them with scientific knowledge. Otherwise, what's the point of testing the theory?

If anything, this post itself is illogical to be honest. :/

Im not saying a complete lack of logic just a sparing use of it.

The universe cannot create itself because nothing cannot make something

The universe cannot be infinite because you can not have a infinite amount of finite things I.E space, time, matter

So the universe cannot of always existed.

This means the Universe logically can only have been created by a outside force.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread