? servers

? players online

God hates Retards???

• Content Count:  1166

I love you now, iNorris.

And Jazzy is now oh so funny.

Is that...uh...sarcastic? Not to be rude, but I'm usually met with witty opposition whenever I talk about religion on the internet (either that or "God dusnt exist, Jesus freak!!!1!).

• Content Count:  1465

I was raised Catholic, and I still am. I had some issues with believing in God, and I still sometimes do. But this video helped me a lot. Without this vid, I would probably became Atheist sooner or later.

Sr5lY0TcdAw

Watch this, and tell me what you think about it..

and no, god doesnt hate retards. The guy is either retarded himself or hes trolling.

I liked the first 6min or so. The last 2 min or so where he was saying he was a Christian I disagreed. The Qur'an does tell the future.

• Content Count:  2942

Only thing with religion I have trouble with, is the whole future tense aspect. I'm fine and dandy with the past and present, but that future. What happens after death? Sure most religions say, "There is a heaven/resting place and you will go there... blah blah blah" I'm pretty sure my last thought until I die is going to be, what next? Will God be sluggin down a natty ice when I get there? Will he have a group of strippers? He a pimp? Maybe he, is really an Asian girl. I don't fucking know.

• Content Count:  2085

Only thing with religion I have trouble with, is the whole future tense aspect. I'm fine and dandy with the past and present, but that future. What happens after death? Sure most religions say, "There is a heaven/resting place and you will go there... blah blah blah" I'm pretty sure my last thought until I die is going to be, what next? Will God be sluggin down a natty ice when I get there? Will he have a group of strippers? He a pimp? Maybe he, is really an Asian girl. I don't fucking know.

"You're going to be dead anyways, so who really cares?", and I also say "If a god will punish me for not believing in him, so be it; I refuse to respect one that would be so extreme."

But cool thread, guys.

Reply to Thread