? servers

? players online

New years resolutions!

• Content Count:  1166

I think that I'll try to respect people more. Sometimes I get this feeling like the people I'm with are absolutely worthless, and it reflects in how I act towards them. My New Year's resolution is to commit to treating everyone in an equally respectable manner, despite how much they may annoy me, make fun of me, or just act retarded. This way, I'll be able to practice what I preach (being the Golden Rule of the Catholic faith: Treat your neighbor as you would have them treat you).

• Like 1

• Content Count:  716

you know what?

i'll resolve to get as many certs as possible, while i keep learning. education is such a powerful tool that's being so neglected in the U.S.

i never wanna stop learning new stuff.

P.S. jen's a perv

• Like 1
Edited by duhoh

• Content Count:  352

go to europe and masturbate so i have officially completed my goal of masturbating on every continent in the world except antarctica and submit my amazing goal along with pictures to the guinness world records.

+rep for this win.

Work out even more, get better grades, finish 1 MAP, and try to make some cash. :d

Finish your Minecraft Map!

• Content Count:  6213

Mine is to start appreciating everything I do have, rather than worrying about what I don't have. I have awesome friends, a dysfunctional but loving family, a boyfriend I can be my complete self around, and many things that others don't get the opportunity of having.

I'm lucky.

• Like 6

Reply to Thread