? servers

? players online

Apology thread.

• Content Count:  2390

You know the rest of us really don't care...but since I'm bored and you made this I'll comment on it...

Mick. We both don't like eachother, thats cool but the trolling each other thing got us pretty much nowhere, and just got us in more shit. You lost your CA and I got banned. Its pretty even.

I don't see how thats an even trade

President Shadow, I guess we're good now. We used to be enemies for some reason because I disrespected you :<. i apologize.>

Awwww cute

Psyche, although you're a fag, I still have that "Hes cool and funny" feeling twords you. You really pissed me off in that thread I made. But yeah.

Don't really see a point in this one, I guess you hate him but respect him?

Jen, Im sorry for callin you out and for posting pics of girls in CB.

You facebook stalker

FullMetal, I'm sorry for trolling you so much and disrespecting you. We used to be e-friends before, I guess that just disappeared.

It sounds more like you became a fag so he doesn't like you anymore?

Beth, I guess we never really liked eachother. Although I called you names, and annoyed you Im sorry :<.>

Try not being a fag and I'm sure you would have liked each other

Good Tyrant, I am sorry for talking behind your back. Ill be honest here, I said some shit about you, but I am sorry for that, otherwise I wouldn't write it here.

You probably aren't really sorry and just want people to be less pissed at you for being a fag

Bad dog, I don't know if we're cool now, but Im sorry for those times Me and Dirty trolled you on RP. We had some good laughs making you rage, but Im sorry for that.

Being less of a fag would have prevented this...

MPQC, idk what happened with me and you.... You started being a douche towards me, but for whatever reason you dislike me, Im sorry.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say its your fault, and that you started being a fag, and he then disliked you

And GarfieldH... Im sorry for talking shit about you, you probably dont know about. I talked behind your back and Im sorry for that.

Stop talking about people behind their backs....makes you not only a fag but a spineless one

Every person I hurt and forgot to mention him/her here. Just to let you know I probably wont do it agian. I apologize for everything.

You probably will, because you haven't changed at all

I don't wanna have haters on SG. Does this mean I will stop trolling? No. But I will stop acting like a fag to people. I think I know the limits now, and I've learned them because of the ban I got few weeks back.

Trolling and being a fag are pretty similar but and I doubt you can actually tell the difference...

And no this is not a "kiss ass thread". This is an apology from a little troll Neji, that has been taking things too far.

Don't call yourself a troll....

Don't like my opinion? Don't make a thread about something thats only meant for a few people. Also public apologies are just retarded and for attention, if you actually meant it you would message them individually.

Now to find something else to waste my time on.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2180

Don't like my opinion? Don't make a thread about something thats only meant for a few people. Also public apologies are just retarded and for attention, if you actually meant it you would message them individually.

Now to find something else to waste my time on.

all you did was pretty much tell him that he was wrong for what he did, which was what he was apologizing for :?

• Content Count:  581

To be honest i have no room and saying that your a fag or what not. but i will state this 75% of the time i played with neji it was fun to have him in the server. Most of the time in PB when pretty much all T's Rebelled. because of him.

• Content Count:  3725

lol i knrew u talked shit about me but yet u denied it when i called you ourt. but srsly i have never had an issiu with u but always thought u were a cowerded for deny something so stupid. but any ways have a happy near year lol dont dewhele on the past and move forword.

edit: seeing how i have had a bunch oif people tell me that u talked shit. lol all i can say is watch who u talk to cause a lot of people talk. LOL

• Like 2
Edited by :The Good Tyrant:

• Content Count:  5086

lol i knrew u talked shit about me but yet u denied it when i called you ourt. but srsly i have never had an issiu with u but always thought u were a cowerded for deny something so stupid. but any ways have a happy near year lol dont dewhele on the past and move forword.

edit: seeing how i have had a bunch oif people tell me that u talked shit. lol all i can say is watch who u talk to cause a lot of people talk. LOL

srsly this lol. anything you say about someone in this community they'll end up hearing about it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2994

Mick.

President Shadow,

Psyche, Jen,

FullMetal, .

Beth

Good Tyrant, .

Bad dog,

And GarfieldH... .

Stop being a pussyfaggot.

No one actually likes Mick, he's more of a douche than you'll ever dream of becoming.

Shadow is meh..

Psyche's like micks clone, just american.

Jen is a woman.

FM is missunderstood, so wtf man?

Beth is cool, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Tyrant is also a woman.

Bad Dog pretty cool guy

but why Garfield?

Reply to Thread