? servers

? players online

3 people you would unban from SG

• Content Count:  4685

Yes. Trolliest moment of his career was on PB when everyone (literally EVERY player besides him) had voted yes for a ceasefire and we were fucking around with a giant prop on the map, and a couple of us used noclip so we could move the object. We were basically executing him at the beginning of the round since he wouldn't cooperate, so he joins CT, then starts mowing down the Ts because they're grabbing guns to help shoot around the prop. Then he gets bored, submits a demo, and gets three people punished.

Stupidity at its finest.

He was pretty chill with me =[ idk what ur on about.

Guest barackobama

Awacs, the kid who told me to remove his admin because he was having a protest. one day later he begs for it back. I officially declare Awacs as the worst admin in the SG history.

• Content Count:  1465

Speed.

Idk if he got banned but Gray. (Gray was old Deathrun reg:P)

Asian Paladin.

Gray was never banned. SpEeD told me he got in to a car crash through steam chat. Gray got on the Reg server once and confirmed it. Haven't heard from him since. I miss him too, I loved to call him GARY just to piss him off.

Mammal, he was a good friend :ohwell:

Kappa

Suri, for the lulz

• Content Count:  4960

Gray was never banned. SpEeD told me he got in to a car crash through steam chat. Gray got on the Reg server once and confirmed it. Haven't heard from him since. I miss him too, I loved to call him GARY just to piss him off.

Mammal, he was a good friend :ohwell:

Kappa

Suri, for the lulz

Yeah, Gray hasn't really been playing much. His hours has been low to none and he's always been offline. I think I saw him play a lot of TF2+BlOps for a while then he went and disappeared again. RIP 08' DR :cry: Kcin, ImNotWearingPants, Solid Snake, etc.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998357943/

• Content Count:  974

Yeah, Gray hasn't really been playing much. His hours has been low to none and he's always been offline. I think I saw him play a lot of TF2+BlOps for a while then he went and disappeared again. RIP 08' DR :cry: Kcin, ImNotWearingPants, Solid Snake, etc.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998357943/

I still play LoL with k-dog once in a while

Reply to Thread