? servers

? players online

I Can Haz Administrative Manager?

• Content Count:  2306

I AM BACK BITCHES!

Actually I don't want Administrative Manager or AO, but I would like to appologize to everyone for vanishing from Steamgamers back in August when I was AM. I had become extremely burnt out from being an AO/AM for over a year, and the stress of starting my Freshman year of College at Cornell University as a Pre-Med really got to me, causing me to neglect my duties as AM.

I appologize to everyone at SG for not fufilling my duties during my last months as AM, and to those I held up for a promotion, but I am proud of the year of AO service I provided before I became a mess, and the changes I helped bring about. I may request a return to AO sometime down the road, but not until I am positive I am up to the task again.

Enough of the gooey shit. I put this part in bigger text because I wish to look forward from now on and not back. I realize that we have a lot of new members who may not know me, so let me take this chance to re-introduce myself. I love The Spice Girls, Britney Spears, The Backstreet Boys and NSYNC, and I look forward to the next SteamGamers Karaoke! Like I said, I am a Freshman at Cornell University, and I am Pre-med, although I am taking a year off next year in order to become fluent in Modern Standard Arabic. I am always ready to give a hand, and I will bend over backwards (or forwards if you're into that kinda thing ;)) to help others out. To those who don't know me, please introduce yourselves, I promise I will only sexually harass you a little bit. And to all my old friends, I am glad to be back! :)

Ooodles of Love,

*Venomous-Fate*

Former Zombie Escape Czar and all around purveyor of community lovin'!

Kisses

• Like 9

• Content Count:  2075

I AM BACK BITCHES!

Actually I don't want Administrative Manager or AO, but I would like to appologize to everyone for vanishing from Steamgamers back in August when I was AM. I had become extremely burnt out from being an AO/AM for over a year, and the stress of starting my Freshman year of College at Cornell University as a Pre-Med really got to me, causing me to neglect my duties as AM.

I appologize to everyone at SG for not fufilling my duties during my last months as AM, and to those I held up for a promotion, but I am proud of the year of AO service I provided before I became a mess, and the changes I helped bring about. I may request a return to AO sometime down the road, but not until I am positive I am up to the task again.

Enough of the gooey shit. I put this part in bigger text because I wish to look forward from now on and not back. I realize that we have a lot of new members who may not know me, so let me take this chance to re-introduce myself. I love The Spice Girls, Britney Spears, The Backstreet Boys and NSYNC, and I look forward to the next SteamGamers Karaoke! Like I said, I am a Freshman at Cornell University, and I am Pre-med, although I am taking a year off next year in order to become fluent in Modern Standard Arabic. I am always ready to give a hand, and I will bend over backwards (or forwards if you're into that kinda thing ;)) to help others out. To those who don't know me, please introduce yourselves, I promise I will only sexually harass you a little bit. And to all my old friends, I am glad to be back! :)

Ooodles of Love,

*Venomous-Fate*

Former Zombie Escape Czar and all around purveyor of community lovin'!

Kisses

Welcome back I've seen you around on MG. Love you too :thumb:

Reply to Thread