? servers

? players online

2011, a new year!

Guest barackobama

So tell me, what changes you would like to see this year...

it can be anything, what do you think will make SG better? Any exciting ideas you would like to try out? anything you want to get off your chest?

ideas, thoughts, suggestions.

Website? Tabs? Donations?

Ranks, people?

Cmon, throw it out!

• Content Count:  2180

IRC Channel

Removal of Black Ops Servers to reduce cost

readd a tf2 server preferably custom maps, if that fails, 2fort, if that fails, norm rotation.

killing floor server possibly? maybe one of those servers that has like 50 players on it, or do the 16 player l4d2 thing maybe

Guest barackobama

I'd like to hear thoughts about the community, and not so much about servers. For example the site, maybe some new features eith Vb4? the ranking system? threads? tabs? donations? Stats? design? the way things are run?

But of course server ideas are welcome :)

• Content Count:  2306

I'd like to hear thoughts about the community, and not so much about servers. For example the site, maybe some new features eith Vb4? the ranking system? threads? tabs? donations? Stats? design? the way things are run?

But of course server ideas are welcome :)

In all seriousness, Can we bring back Karaoke Night?

I've noticed recently that vent has been relatively inactive, and I remember that when we used to have Karaoke night we used to get almost 50 people all in one channel, having fun and with no drama.

• Content Count:  2833

In all seriousness, Can we bring back Karaoke Night?

I've noticed recently that vent has been relatively inactive, and I remember that when we used to have Karaoke night we used to get almost 50 people all in one channel, having fun and with no drama.

we've tried a few times, with out the right people and insane amounts of alcohol it usually fails.

Reply to Thread