? servers

? players online

What got you in to Gaming?

• Content Count:  1070

So this is about why you started playing video games Here is why i started

Well it whas like 2000 and i got my first PlayStation or i think it was then i did not play much only car games with my father and shit then my friend and i got a PS2 on the same day some how and we both tryed Ratchet and clank in PS1 (I think) and loved it so the PS2 is the well weer i did most games and shit but in 1998 or 1999 i got my first playing gamin thing^^ Game-boy Color witch i played not that much but ok much ^^ Well i stopped playing in 2006 all games and started playing basketball agen i did not play because of my knee and then in 2008 i started playing agen much more than any other time i think i just came home from a trip from French after my barmichva well not barmichva called something else i'm not Jewish and mu aunt gave me a laptop and then i tryed cod 4 ad a friends house and loved it and the next day i started playing agen ^^ some cod4 and i have bin playing sins then of course with some 2 months (or more) break vacation and stuff school

Well that is my gaming history i know something dose not make any sens

Sry for spelling fails ^^

Don't be a troll and yeah...

Just tell us

• Content Count:  660

My dad gave me Pokemon red for gameboy when i was like 7 ( i bet he regrets now:P )

and i just kept playing , then i started playing on N64 goldeneye and perfect dark ( good times)

Then i started playing Tactical ops and Quake 4. then came css and HL2.

• Content Count:  1465

When I moved to America, I forgot who, but someone in my family gave me a PS1. There was this friend my sister always hangs with. Since I was still to young to stay home, I would go with them. My sisters friend had a brother who was into gaming and then it just sky rocketed from there.

• Content Count:  6712

My dad had a SNES and I started playing when I was like 2/3. First games were Metroid, Kirby and Donkey Kong 3.

Got a Playstation when I was 7....

I hadn't really been on a computer for anything other than to draw cows, fields/random other children's stuff on MS Paint until I was 7. Dad brought home a demo disc full of games and I was hooked on Age of Empires 2. Bought it and played it religiously for many many years. I loved the community but SG is probably better.

Reply to Thread