? servers

? players online

What i achieved in 2 years with SG

• Content Count:  2947

Noob, Banned, Unbanned, Reg, HON, Banned, Unbanned, Banned, Unbanned, banned, Unbanned. Along with some other stuff but idk.

why u get banned so much man :confused1:

• Content Count:  6712

Start playing on SG Zombie Escape UK around December 2007 and own dat shit. Was the abuse bitch of Flux who used all kinds of powers on me :embarrest:

Perm ban because of hacking on my account (not me....:ohwell:). Ended up VAC'D :twitch:

Told if I buy new account I'm welcome back so I do (well..my brother did because it was his fault).....and become active on forums.

8 months down the line I'm very active, lots of complaints, ideas etc and being helpful...apply for admin and a resounding yes...which was great! By now I'm still mostly playing Zombie Escape but go on Breakfloor and surf too...can't even remember all the servers but never Napalm because it sucks :tape:

Form part of the British higher up invasion as I randomly am appointed CA (was surprised to learn about it in the announcement thread itself. Then maybe a month or three later end up being AO (around June 2009...). Never really bothered adding maps but other then that I was probably one of the most active AOs. The other fat kids just played Runescape :twitch:. Anyway I all of a sudden became LG I assume because I wasn't doing everyone else's work for them....though I was about to resign because it's way too much work/hassle being AO.

There's no link between becoming LG and my activity dropping but it did....mostly because I started getting bored of CSS and started playing different games. Since late 2009 I'd say I've had a few small bursts of strong activity on SG servers.......the Scrim period which was very entertaining and fun (if Mick wasn't being cool) and the GMOD servers which became my main game when I basically dropped CSS. Traitor/RPG server was good times.

After losing interest in GMOD I've not been on SG servers much......a small stint on Minecraft servers which I may go back to.....but generally been playing other games on PS3 and on PC (such as LoL, HoN, HOI3, CoH etc).....now I'm pretty much just a cool kid who has a lot of forum posts...a good history with SG and some wise words to help out :biggrin1: I'm not necessarily done with SG...but it would have to move in line with my gaming interests.

When I tell stories I do waffle on so no h8ters plz.

Reply to Thread