? servers

? players online

Exams:

• Content Count:  8383

History is rarely interesting at school, much more interesting at University though

History is better learned on your own time, teachers tend to give bias views in history classes.

• Content Count:  8756

I have 3 exams this semester: Math, Physics, English.

My English teacher sucks, and the class is boring, so I'm looking forward to finishing it and getting the hell out of there.

My math teacher is nice, but I only have a 74 in the class because most of the math is gay.

My physics teacher is nice and funny, but I don't really seem too interested in most of the physics work. I don't think I'll take it next year. Exam should be easy though.

The one I dislike most would probably be English.

• Content Count:  195

How is English more than that?

they make it way too complicated, many things we learn in english is things that we are gonna forget when we grow up cuz it has no use( unless you become a english teacher/professor)

• Content Count:  4685

they make it way too complicated, many things we learn in english is things that we are gonna forget when we grow up cuz it has no use( unless you become a english teacher/professor)

Welcome to school in general? But that in the end has nothing to do with English being anything more than a language.

• Content Count:  195

Welcome to school in general? But that in the end has nothing to do with English being anything more than a language.

I somewhat agree but there is no reason to make a language more complicated to the point that we can communicate properly. But i think it has something with opening future options for us, im most likely wrong, but i just dont see any complicated english as important cuz im never gonna use it. i know its not just me that find complicated english as useless, but it could be for the very small minority that chooses to become english teachers or something like that, but then again i dont know and i dont wanna look like a know it all teenager cuz i aint.

• Content Count:  4685

I somewhat agree but there is no reason to make a language more complicated to the point that we can communicate properly. But i think it has something with opening future options for us, im most likely wrong, but i just dont see any complicated english as important cuz im never gonna use it. i know its not just me that find complicated english as useless, but it could be for the very small minority that chooses to become english teachers or something like that, but then again i dont know and i dont wanna look like a know it all teenager cuz i aint.

It seems you dont even have the basics down, so that may be where your problem with the class is.:rolleyes:

Reply to Thread