? servers

? players online

So what was your dream job and what are you doing now?

• Content Count:  2180

CS major most likely. I want to become a technical writer and write computer language learning books, but I wanna make applications too! It'd definitely be awesome to work for a gaming company, but I'd settle working at a cubicle maintaining Visual Studio :[

100% of you faggots posting in here talking about all your pie in the sky plans will fail. None of you will get your masters degree, none of you will be 22, fresh out of college and working your "dream job" (which most of your dream jobs are fucking retarded and that is why none of you ever get laid). Just shut the fuck up you losers. Enjoy being like everyone else and making 30k a year.

A dream job for any college graduate these days is to get a job

fuck off

Oh fuck you already, unlike you, some of us may actually be good at what we go to college for. Some of us may learn discipline, pay attention in school, and actually make something of themselves instead of sitting on the internet calling out kids on online forums and playing games.

Just kidding, everyone here will fail.

• Like 3
Edited by Jazzyy

• Content Count:  1980

Well I want to get into a good medical college once I finish my BA in Biology. The typical Indian job which is work at CVS Pharmacy as a Photo/pharmacy tech. I work at Hollister like 1 to 2 days a week which hardly counts. But after reading everyone's elses aspirations (excluding jew) All I can say is good luck.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1765

Astronaut, police man, firefighter, gi joe, internet troll, car salesmen, a singer, actor, and thats about it

I BELIEVE IN YOU BRO, Jewp ain't got shit on this.

Dream Job: Pokemon Master

Reply to Thread