? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [January 22, 2011]

• Content Count:  2994

Earlier this time because I probably won't be on again today.

What kind of phone do you have?

I have the iPhone 3G.

ooopsie I put 23. If a mod could change it to 22, that would be cool, pl0x.

same

• Content Count:  6712

I use a phone for calling people....generally I'd agree with Drox that if I'm out I don't need to call people because I'm busy and if I'm at home I'll use the home phone......but since I got a job I've been using my phone a lot (I drag my parents to the station to pick me up :smile:)...and arranging nights out with mates etc.

But this shitty £20 Samsung phone (I'm not interested enough to know the name is) does that.....and that's what a phone is for......calling people.

People spend so much time/money on phones these days it's pretty bad......

Guest Vivian556
I use a phone for calling people....generally I'd agree with Drox that if I'm out I don't need to call people because I'm busy and if I'm at home I'll use the home phone......but since I got a job I've been using my phone a lot (I drag my parents to the station to pick me up :smile:)...and arranging nights out with mates etc.

But this shitty £20 Samsung phone (I'm not interested enough to know the name is) does that.....and that's what a phone is for......calling people.

People spend so much time/money on phones these days it's pretty bad......

I only ended up paying $30 for the phone itself. (I also have a monthly payment though, so.. $60/month) c:

• Content Count:  6712

I only ended up paying $30 for the phone itself. (I also have a monthly payment though, so.. $60/month) c:

So what phone is that? On a $60 a month contract you'd expect it to be top of the line.

Honestly I've not even spent that much in 2 years.

Guest Vivian556
So what phone is that? On a $60 a month contract you'd expect it to be top of the line.

Honestly I've not even spent that much in 2 years.

http://www.hardwaresphere.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/samsung-vibrant-galaxy-s-phone.jpg I have unlimited Talk/Text/Web (I got it for a surprise a few days ago... but the bigger surprise is that I had to pay the monthly phone bill.) So far the phone is pretty sweet, got gps n shit.

Reply to Thread