? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [January 27, 2011]

• Content Count:  2075

I'd go back to when I was a child, I was problem and care free. I used to go out just around town for the heck of it. I was able to dress anyway I wanted and be as free as I wanted, I didn't have to work to earn my food and housing.

• Content Count:  2105

I would relive one of my biggest fuck up I was talking out side a teachers door and said to one of my friends that she should pull out her baby then chew its head off she herd then came out and said WHAT A BOUT my baby. I was in deep shit and really would redo that -.-

• Content Count:  5086

I'd go back to when I was a child, I was problem and care free. I used to go out just around town for the heck of it. I was able to dress anyway I wanted and be as free as I wanted, I didn't have to work to earn my food and housing.

^ This pretty much. I've had regrets in life, moments I wish I could change but all those moments have shaped who I am today and am still growing to be. I just miss being a carefree child who wasn't aware of all the negativity in the world.

BECAUSE THIS TURNED INTO REGRETS, the one thing I wish I could change is when my Grandpa was dying in the hospital I never went to see him. I was so sure he'd be coming home again and didn't want to see him like that so I kept making excuses not to go or saying I didn't feel up to it. Dumb teenager.

Edited by jeN

• Content Count:  1563

The night at a friends house during summer, wich changed my life. If I could relive that, I could set some things right that never should have been happened.

Reply to Thread