? servers

? players online

Whats with all the hate!

• Content Count:  6084

I'm sorry, I've been lacing everyone's drinks with a new miracle drug that cures human suffering, sadly it backfired and 90% of you will soon die, 9% will become insane albino zombie/vampires, and the remaining 1% will be in a continuous state of Aggro.

• Content Count:  1938

I dont know why but over the last month or so the overall feel of this community has gone all nasty and its making me sad :(. I may be the only one feeling this way but id like to know peoples oppinions and weither collectively we can do something about it. This is in no way an attack on anyone so please do not say it is. If i have done something to add to this i would like to take the time to appologise. This is niether a dig at Haggard or the AOs or BDs this community impecibly and is very succesful. I just think we all need to drop our grudges and mabye relax a little and appriciate wat we have created here not try and destroy it.

Some of u may not think this is like me but im getting tired of all this bitching

Thanks for all of ur time and i would love to know any1s oppinion on this topic

Thanks again

Your loyal fuctionally retarded friend

Widow

I hate you

• Content Count:  1814

i dont see people being evil against each other.

Maby because of my special glasses i have on today :cool:

Just feel the love there is lots of it here.

Look at the admins on vent they love it too ^^

• Content Count:  437

I think we're, as a community, experiencing a flood of general idiots, and It's bringin' us down man!

I believe that when Henda was here, he didn't take shit from anyone and beat their faces in with his banhammer on contact with these individuals.

We need to get tough about these things and realize when someone like acid, or swizzy, and even microshock come, they aren't gonna change after 1 or 2 strikes. they realize that it is the internetz, and they can try to get away with anything they want because there are no effects to the realworld.

This is just one big virtual playground, and there are no consequences...

• Content Count:  4473

RESURRECT ZE HENDA!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I think too many people are getting away with freebies. I mean if you honestly think glitching or blocking is allowed, what were your parents on when they raised you?

"I will never do it again, I SWEARZ!" Remarks like this are so full of bullshit because they either do it again the next day, or they do it when an admin is not on as well as continue doing it on other servers. The banhammer sorted these lamers out...

• Content Count:  171

I think we're, as a community, experiencing a flood of general idiots, and It's bringin' us down man!

I believe that when Henda was here, he didn't take shit from anyone and beat their faces in with his banhammer on contact with these individuals.

We need to get tough about these things and realize when someone like acid, or swizzy, and even microshock come, they aren't gonna change after 1 or 2 strikes. they realize that it is the internetz, and they can try to get away with anything they want because there are no effects to the realworld.

This is just one big virtual playground, and there are no consequences...

B-but... I'm a good asshole, aren't I?

Reply to Thread