? servers

? players online

Remove this map from the server?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Remove this map from the server?

Ba_Water_Prison removal

• Content Count:  8383

God damn people, you all bitch about the same maps.

On this map you are forced to rush and work as a team.

Not QQ that CT's have ct island

I thought the point of pb was to rebel while interacting with cts, not have 1 ct let you out then have the rest camp on a island? I guess PB isnt what it use to be.

• Content Count:  11723

I thought the point of pb was to rebel while interacting with cts, not have 1 ct let you out then have the rest camp on a island? I guess PB isnt what it use to be.

I'm talking about the T's must use teamwork and just rebel.

not about the ct's

• Content Count:  8383

not about the ct's

T's having to use teamwork doesnt excuse the flaw of this map being the ct island, every map can have a argument of teamwork although this isnt MG or ZE. A map shouldnt be only based on teamwork since if most of your T team dies thats a auto lost if the map is solely based on teamwork in numbers.

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  517

not about the ct's

This map does encourage teamwork, I enjoy playing the maps which encourage teamwork, which I also why I don't like some aspects of Razor, this map is bad because it isn't fun to play, it does require effort and teamwork, but a bunch of CTs hiding on an island and sending one person to open the cells isn't fun, thats the flaw in this map.

Especially if it's then repeated until a map change.

Edited by Turtlefiish

• Content Count:  1765

T's having to use teamwork doesnt excuse the flaw of this map being the ct island, every map can have a argument of teamwork although this isnt MG or ZE. A map shouldnt be only based on teamwork since if most of your T team dies thats a auto lost if the map is solely based on teamwork in numbers.

This map does encourage teamwork, I enjoy playing the maps which encourage teamwork, which I also why I don't like some aspects of Razor, this map is bad because it isn't fun to play, it does require effort and teamwork, but a bunch of CTs hiding on an island and sending one person to open the cells isn't fun, thats the flaw in this map.

Especially if it's then repeated until a map change.

The problem isn't the map, it's the CT's. lol