? servers

? players online

AO's have too much to do?

• Content Count:  4960

You don't trust your current admins?

No, we don't trust 100+ people with Rcon, forum mod, and control panel access.

That....but we can also safely just say that we don't trust any of you fuckers with anything more than ban powers.

Plus we talk shit about you guys all the time in the AO and CA sections all the time so and we wouldn't want to make you butthurt because we savagely need your money as it is the source of payment for our unlimited alcohol vending machine(sponsored by Jen and Tink of course.)

Tbh I generally dislike you all and wouldn't mind curb stomping your future retarded babies, household pets, and elderly in your family.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2075

That....but we can also safely just say that we don't trust any of you fuckers with anything more than ban powers.

Plus we talk shit about you guys all the time in the AO and CA sections all the time so and we wouldn't want to make you butthurt because we savagely need your money as it is the source of payment for our unlimited alcohol vending machine(sponsored by Jen and Tink of course.)

Tbh I generally dislike you all and wouldn't mind curb stomping your future retarded babies, household pets, and elderly in your family.

Ok ._., I think jen just fixed all them bans though. :)

• Content Count:  4960

There shouldn't be ranks added or people promoted.

Just wait until any AO comes online and bump him/her.

And giving CA's the chance to decide when to ban people/how long is a very bad idea imo:

-Ca's discussing about the ban length or if it's a legit complaint will cause trouble.

And seriously...

Highjen and Bob are doing a fantastic job imo, 1 extra AO wouldn't hurt but it's not a big deal if there won't be a new promotion.

(If there would be a new AO, i would suggest Chainedlord or Shadowex3, both serious people that can be trusted.)

• Content Count:  3697

Just went through and thanked all the posts that pretty much sum it up.

As for uploading maps, don't bother. It's not worth your time. I can easily get the map, but downloading it and placing it into my maps folder adds more time for me.

Basically here is rule #1 (the one and only), the easier you make it for us, the more likely we are to deal with it in a reasonable time fashion.

"STEAM_ID of Offender

Ah crap, I didn't take a screenshot. Should be able to see in demo somehow?" does not make our job easy, so don't expect us to get around to doing it very quickly.

Name should have the names (all of them, not just multiple: shown in demo), the steamid should be a screenshot, not in the demo, preferably highlighted as to where it is so it's easy open and look.

The demo should not be excessively long, and should only show us what we need to see. You dont necessarily have to crop it, but tell us around what ticks to look.

I can GUARANTEE if you are someone who does this on a consistent basis, we will realize it, learn your complaints are easy to do, and do them MUCH quicker than anybody elses.

If your complaint looks like this:

Player Complaint

Name of Offender

Multiple: Watch demo

STEAM_ID of Offender

Also in demo

Type of proof attached

demo

Server and Map it happened on

Self explanitory from demo

Summary of what happened

Demo shows it all.

Demo:
http://DEMOURL(7.9MB
)

I'll tell you right now I'm not downloading a 7.9 MB demo to do all the work myself, when you did nothing except type record demo. I'm going to 100% ignore the complaint lol.

Sidenote: Spell the mapname perfectly correctly, if I don't have the map, I need the mapname CORRECT to download it. Again probably won't go out of my way to download the map if you just put "You know the one with the spinny thing"

• Like 3
Edited by Bob Loblaw

• Content Count:  720

WOAH WOAH WOAH...not our pets man..my G-ma and my retarded babies okay but not my pets dude...dont step over that line bro >.

• Content Count:  2390

:cry:

TBH I think its more of finding someone both trustworthy and that you guys like, they're plenty of people here trustworthy. You just don't like most of them so you don't take the time to actually find that they are in fact trustworthy (you meaning highers ups, not you andre).

• Content Count:  8383

And giving CA's the chance to decide when to ban people/how long is a very bad idea imo:

-Ca's discussing about the ban length or if it's a legit complaint will cause trouble.

What? SA's make these choices in servers on a daily basis (Along with every other admin). How are CA's consider bigger dumbasses then SA's? lol Explain maybe, so I understand what you mean.

Reply to Thread