? servers

? players online

AO's have too much to do?

• Content Count:  4960

lol What? Im not sure you understood what I meant by it, so nevermind. ;)

We share the gift of not understanding eachother..

CA POWAH! = NO!

MORE AO BITCHEZ! = NO NO!

LESS WORK, MORE BITCHEZ!= NO NO NO WTF NO!

End of reason.

\Goodnight

Edited by Zaraki

• Content Count:  2390

We don't take the time to find people who are trustworthy? Did you just completely ignore the fact that this thread is about the AOs having a lack of time? :suspicious:

Ummmmm no?

AOs have a lack of time because there is too much work for the current AOs, having more AOs would solve the problem. But then you guys are saying there is no one out there who can be promoted , which can't be true considering the amount of people here.

More AOs = Jobs spread out more evenly = Less time needed for each AO to be here

Understand now?

• Content Count:  4198

Ummmmm no?

AOs have a lack of time because there is too much work for the current AOs, having more AOs would solve the problem. But then you guys are saying there is no one out there who can be promoted , which can't be true considering the amount of people here.

More AOs = Jobs spread out more evenly = Less time needed for each AO to be here

Understand now?

I understood to begin with. You were just saying that the AOs won't take the time to look for a new one, but the entire reasoning for promoting someone is because we lack that time.

If you read it then I was wondering why you would put forward a paradoxical criticism.

• Content Count:  3391

That....but we can also safely just say that we don't trust any of you fuckers with anything more than ban powers.

Plus we talk shit about you guys all the time in the AO and CA sections all the time so and we wouldn't want to make you butthurt because we savagely need your money as it is the source of payment for our unlimited alcohol vending machine(sponsored by Jen and Tink of course.)

Tbh I generally dislike you all and wouldn't mind curb stomping your future retarded babies, household pets, and elderly in your family.

First thing I did was read CA, AO, and BD section when I got promoted. True story.

• Content Count:  2390

I understood to begin with. You were just saying that the AOs won't take the time to look for a new one, but the entire reasoning for promoting someone is because we lack that time.

If you read it then I was wondering why you would put forward a paradoxical criticism.

Not really, I was more saying they decided they disliked an admin as a person before finding out how that person is as an admin which in turn is why many people are stuck as SA right now.

But anyways I'm sure there is someone within all the CAs that the higher ups can agree is trustworthy(ish), if they screw up you can just ban them, I get the cautiousness with giving someone that much of a power jump but nothing will be gained from just distrusting everyone. If no one has the time to get together for a 2-4 hour meeting (which makes sense), then rely on PMs or make a thread in the higher up sections. It just seems like theres alot of reluctance with getting some new AOs.

Also just to clarify this isn't meant to be an insult.

• Content Count:  11501

Does it truly matter, seems it takes much less to do the same ammount of damage.

Yes, because a good 95-99% of SG's gaming population either has no idea how to do said damage or would do it completely wrong and just fail.

Reply to Thread