? servers

? players online

you racist ppl have something against me?? (Rofl)

• Content Count:  1070

That's what you get when your country loans money and doesn't pay it back.

My country no the bankers soo called útrásarvikingar took loans and made profit from it throw Icesave and now you ppl want us to pay these 6000 millions just to get you're sorry ass back on the street every one in Iceland is not going to pay them shit first of Gordon brown puts Terrorist laws on Iceland and puts Boycotts on Iceland i think thats the word here in Iceland i'm innocent just like the rest of the normal life ppl here not like the F*** bankers who took profit for doing nothing and hides the money in Tortola so don't blame it on us we are innocent like you and the rest of SG

So pleas don't say we have to pay it...

• Content Count:  3056

My country no the bankers soo called útrásarvikingar took loans and made profit from it throw Icesave and now you ppl want us to pay these 6000 millions just to get you're sorry ass back on the street every one in Iceland is not going to pay them shit first of Gordon brown puts Terrorist laws on Iceland and puts Boycotts on Iceland i think thats the word here in Iceland i'm innocent just like the rest of the normal life ppl here not like the F*** bankers who took profit for doing nothing and hides the money in Tortola so don't blame it on us we are innocent like you and the rest of SG

You need to use some commas..

• Content Count:  1484

I'm not British.

Reply to Thread