? servers

? players online

Left 4 dead

• Content Count:  1615

hey i was just thinking, do you guys think there will be a major impact on Zombie Murder when Left 4 Dead comes out?

Like will the servers still be full?

Will there be less forum activity?

Should ZM change is focus?

Just some food for thought

• Content Count:  4473

Well it is only 4 player co-op, so I would not think there would be a huge loss of server usage unless a lot of people were to go get it. I do not know if there will be servers or if the players need to find people to play, but ZM should definitely have some sort of involvement with it.

It looks to be a cool game though.

• Content Count:  1755

Well it is only 4 player co-op, so I would not think there would be a huge loss of server usage unless a lot of people were to go get it. I do not know if there will be servers or if the players need to find people to play, but ZM should definitely have some sort of involvement with it.

It looks to be a cool game though.

Agreed, we need to adapt to this change as I think it will play a major role in September. If you are a zombie fan like most of us are, we will most likely get this game and be playing co-op. Any new news so people can shed some light? I know its coming for 360 and PC September but other then that. Ima at a loss.

• Content Count:  4473

Actually it might be 8 people because it says on the wikipedia page that 4 additional players can be infected, which I assume means 4+4. All of the other infected are AI controlled, so it should still be fun. Might be able to do some form of tournament with selecting teams and competing for good times or scores or however it is done.

• Content Count:  2051

Most likely will be mods out for it. Can't wait. Long ass delay though, I will probably only get to play it for while because I'm expected to deploy on November (date may change). =/

• Content Count:  2051

Hmm, whats that left 4 dead? movie?, game?, mod?, somethin else?, action figure? :d

If you read the topic you would know. =/ Because people are saying its coming out for the xbox and pc and I just said I hoped there would be mods out for it. So, movie, mod and action figure is obviously out of the question.

Also someone provided a link to the game itself.

Reply to Thread