? servers

? players online

Out of curiosity, fellas

• Content Count:  1484

I guess y'all will be thanking Amit's posts from now on?

Anyway, what the fuck is going on here.

Some people said that I was always causing drama, but some of you guys are way better at it.

I always said what I thought, I will do this for one last time.

Garfield fucked it up good.

He is pretty much a lieing son of a bitch that is getting some fast bucks because he didn't feel like running a community anymore that he got for a few dollar from Haggard.

What, you didn't expect the workload or something? Got bored?

I remember his announcements full with nice promises, nice stories saying that we would be going the right way and a lot of the higher ups backed him up.

So Garfield; fuck you, personally I hope I will not see you again.

Now let's get rid of that guy and give this Amit a chance.

Who knows what's going to happen, but he is the best shot to keep this community going.

I will not take the higher ups word for it because of said reasons, but he seems reasonable, and what else can we do?

Good luck Amit.

• Like 8
Edited by P3rg3

• Content Count:  2947

I've already stated i would drop $1,000US.

U love SteamGamers enough eh Ngo wow good to see man

and drop a 20 from me if you guys go through with this.

but I would rather give Amit and Charles a Chance because we are getting more servers and updates and all.

Edited by matt

• Content Count:  2833

I guess y'all will be thanking Amit's posts from now on?

Anyway, what the fuck is going on here.

Some people said that I was always causing drama, but some of you guys are way better at it.

I always said what I thought, I will do this for one last time.

Garfield fucked it up good.

He is pretty much a lieing son of a bitch that is getting some fast bucks because he didn't feel like running a community anymore that he got for a few dollar from Haggard.

What, you didn't expect the workload or something? Got bored?

I remember his announcements full with nice promises, nice stories saying that we would be going the right way and all the higher ups backed him up.

So Garfield; fuck you, personally I hope I will not see you again.

Now let's get rid of that guy and give this Amit a chance.

Who knows what's going to happen, but he is the best shot to keep this community going.

I will not take the higher ups word for it because of said reasons, but he seems reasonable, and what else can we do?

Good luck Amit.

I thought most the higherups stepped down when garf bought SG? :LOOL:

Edited by Ms. Blargh

• Content Count:  2132

Nip slips : Older than America :)

The French Revolutions happened after the Declaration of Independence was signed, after America was first colonized, and way after the formation and separation of Pangaea.

get at me.

• Content Count:  2390

I'm a dyke not a faggot, THANKS.

What about the females tho

If you're a dyke then you're not even a human being, let alone a female :p

I would reveal the number, but I do not know if GF would like it to be discussed in the open.

I think most people are just curious at how much SG is worth.

I wouldn't take anyways who is saying they who help buy SG seriously....they're just mad. I mean if that actually sat down and thought about it they would realize the many flaws that would come with having multiple owners of various degrees. Not only that but their contribution would be a one time thing, I doubt most of them would be able to afford constantly giving to the community. If only one SG member bought out SG it would be better, but not all that great, seeing as like many people have stated......most people here are not that smart.

Assuming everything you've said has been true (can't completely trust a stranger ya know), very few people will actually rage quit and the hate towards you (which is more directed at the fact you bought SG than you personally) will die down quickly.

Besides, worse case scenario we all abandon SG, start a new community and constantly harass you :toung:

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2105

I'm sorry, but I'm willing to invest a good deal of money, been planning things like crazy...been trying to convince members since past 14 hrs straight .... and all I am told is 'ya can't run SG cuz u can't play shit on Steam' ....

I know there is divided opinion amongst the members, but I cannot go against the wishes of a good chunk of members..... Thats one thing I realize while working on the forums.

So, if there are members who feel they can do a better job running SG than I can, I';; surely consider their offer and move along.....

we shoudl let him try if he is willing to help this community then let him its not like we are going to end up like eGO or something

• Content Count:  619

The French Revolutions happened after the Declaration of Independence was signed, after America was first colonized, and way after the formation and separation of Pangaea.

get at me.

By about half a century, get off your high horse your yanky bastard :d

:>

Reply to Thread