? servers

? players online

Are you ok with the proposed arrangements made by Amit and Garfieldh?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Are you ok with the proposed arrangements made by Amit and Garfieldh?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I still have questions about them and will state them below.
    • I don't care about what happens to this community and it's members.

BIG COMMUNITY POLL, PLEASE AWNSER!

• Content Count:  522

after looking through some of the other forums that were managed... i noticed some odd things. such as page after page of members with 0 posts, and questionable member/post/thread ratios. but what do i know. just speculation. i thought garf did a good job, im not sure what the deal was with the sale... im sure members of the community would have teamed together to take the reigns if the issue was pitched to the community first. i also would like to see what haggard's opinion is.

then there was this which is interesting.

its human nature not to like change, and these guys might do a lot of good for us, but im just hesitant.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  88

then there was this which is interesting.

its human nature not to like change, and these guys might do a lot of good for us, but im just hesitant.

disregard my previous post, i guess this is kind of a dick move.

but hey, think of it like this: if your previous boss is considering starting a website to review buttplugs, i dont see how a change in ownership could possibly hurt

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1215

im fine with the change, mainly because of what i understood, handling the community was to much work for garf, and he shouldnt be tied to it.

Things wouldve been probably smoother if SpikedRocker wouldnt have spoiled it before we could have a good explanation

• Like 1

• Content Count:  314

Who gives a fuck about how it was announced to the community? The fact is the site will be sold and I think we have a good partner in Amit.

And for people who complain that he is not a "Steam gamer" - Charles is one and he's also Amit's right arm. This "team" looks perfect to me.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2132

Who gives a fuck about how it was announced to the community? The fact is the site will be sold and I think we have a good partner in Amit.

And for people who complain that he is not a "Steam gamer" - Charles is one and he's also Amit's right arm. This "team" looks perfect to me.

Except for the fact that they're

NEWFAGS

• Like 3

Reply to Thread